“Nice Hotel”

Cambria Hotel & Suites Rapid City
Ranked #2 of 48 Hotels in Rapid City
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Friendly staff. Big, clean rooms. New and very nice decor. Great pool area with hot tub. Pool is open 24 hours which we didn't need, but is good option. There are restaurants and shopping near by. Comfortable beds.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Live to vaca B

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here while on business in the area. This is a very nice hotel with all the necessary amenities. The on site restaraunt and bar are great. The meatloaf is awesome as are the pretzel pops. The rooms are clean and very well appointed. This is my go to hotel when in the area.

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Checked into this hotel during the Sturgis rally and was very concerned about noise but was pleasantly surprised at the quiet atmosphere amidst a chaotic weekend. My three boys had the awesome pool almost to themselves and enjoyed going back and forth from hot tub to pool. I will say that when I tried to call the reservation number I had difficulty because the man on the phone wouldn't allow me to book a room for 5 people because it exceeded the capacity for the room, even though 3 of the 5 were young children. When I called the hotel directly, they had no problems booking the room for 5 people and it was $20 cheaper than the reservation line. The next day I booked rooms for my family that would be coming into the area and they got their rooms $18 cheaper than I did. Hotel has a nice looking restaurant on site, but service was lacking. We really wanted to dine there, but the people working there kept looking at us and never offered to seat us. We went across the street to Quaker Steak and Lube, the food was okay but the kids really loved the fun atmosphere, and we were seated and served right away. My parents did eat at the restaurant the next night and said it was delicious and the prices were right. The room itself was nicely decorated, clean and there was a nice divider that seemed to give us a separate room from where the kids slept. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Upon checkout I found out they had family suites, but none were available when I checked in. That w...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Everything at this hotel was wonderful! The rooms were very nice, spacious, and clean and the staff was very courteous and customer friendly. I liked the decor and the general overall feel of the entire place. I hope to see the product grow with many more locations!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We loved the Cambria Suites in Rapid City. We stayed 3 nights. The people at the front desk were helpful and knowledgeable. The meatloaf and mashed potatoes at the hotel restaurant were delicious. I definitely would return.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I recently had a business trip which brought me through Rapid City, SD. I booked a room at the Cambria Suites Rapid City. Upon first arrival the Hotel was very clean, neat and well maintained. The room was clean and the staff was very courteous and helpful. I would absolutely stay at this hotel next time I am in town.

Room Tip: Corner room is very spacious.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2014

So new that the Sat Nav could not find it - just search for East Mall Drive. Very helpful and friendly staff. Great restaurant for evening meals and breakfast buffet. Rooms very comfortable and well appointed.

Avoid rooms that face the Interstate, the traffic noise can be excessive at times.

Room Tip: Not facing the Interstate
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple