“Not the greatest”

Ranked #92 of 273 Restaurants in Rapid City
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 4 August 2012

OK, I love wings, like they are my heart! But the chips we were served had (old salsa) on them. Like, they threw the old chips into the re-serve bowl. Can't go back.

The wings were good. I didn't really find a sauce that I loved. The sauces were too sweet for me. I prefer wings like at Shooter's (Rapid City) with salty sauce, blue cheese and celery. There were many TV screens around the room, friendly staff and a clean restaurant.

Reviewed 12 July 2012

Not only is the location ideal, the staff is super friendly and the food is amazing! I even think it's better than the food at Buffalo Wild Wings! The dining room is really open and there are tons of TVs. Plus, the games on the tables are super fun!

Reviewed 6 July 2012

Went here becasuse it was close to Peregrine Pointe B&B, the other restaurants in the area were either closed or had iffy TA reviews. The menu was mostly wings and burgers. Chicken tenders were on special super cheap. The waitress wasn't having a good day and asked if we were ready for the check before we even ordered. She had to verify the order with us a few times and I was growing concerent, but our order came correct. MY black and blue burger didn't have much spice to it, and I only tasted the blue cheese sause whan I had a mouth full of it. There's TVs showing various sports programs and active volley ball courts outside. If you're loking for a local flavor, try somewhere else.

1  Thank Michael R