“Go here first!”

Ranked #100 of 275 Restaurants in Rapid City
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Must go to place this place over Buffalo wild wings! This place service and food is 200 percent better the Buffalo wild wings! DONT go to Buffalo Wild wings YOU will not be happy there!

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Just left Buffalo Wings and Rings...sat at the bar, hoping to enjoy a cold beer and some wings. Waited several minutes while staff waited on others, which is great....but they then proceeded to wash glassware. Finally got up and left. It's really quite easy to tell the customer 'be right with you'. Ah well, they lost my business today, and I won't be able to recommend them to my friends. They can do better.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

I have been a server for over five years and have worked at a chain restaurant like this before so I know what it's like to be a good server. the first time I went there my order to go over 40 minutes I had to ask for my salad four times and still didn't get it took an hour to get the final meal itself in the table next to us got their food before us. the waitresses really came and checked on us and we had to keep asking for refills and she didn't have her hair pulled back as per server code.the service was so bad that we ask them to give us a discount for all the mistakes and the time it took for us to wait for food and all I got was 10 percent off. The manager I expected a manager to at least come apologize and I would have been okay with that. I completely understand that I was busy but it was no reason for the server to forget every single item I ordered in the meal was not brought all together considering the fact that there was only two of us that's pretty bad. I figured I would give them a second chance then go back again this time I just ordered to go and had the worst service.the order took way too long there's only one table there part of my order was missing and when I went back to ask for extra ranch she didn't give it to me. Didn't give me the time of day. If only I could take my tip back. the food isn't bad but the service is so bad I will not be returning here anymore. They're way better places to eat around here and that I don't have to go out of town and waste gas.

1  Thank lookinforservice
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Great selection on flavors and spice levels. Favorites are the garlic-barbeque and the sweet Thai chili. The bleu cheese dip is fresh made and VERY GOOD!

Menu includes wings, boneless wings, and tenders, plus salads, burgers, and sandwiches. Good place to take a group or family as the menu is diverse enough to please a variety of tastes.

1  Thank Cambium29
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Went in on a super stormy Saturday night so the place wasn't terribly busy. Had seen the reviews on TA but didn't realize this was a franchise. We do not have them here in Denver. Plenty of TVs and seats with a clear view to watch anywhere. We were sat immediately and were waited on by Megan. She was very helpful in explaining the menu and actually seemed to take an interest in our visit to Rapid City.
The only minor detail I would point out (and this is just personal preference) is that I did not like the wings "swimming" in the sauce usually because that makes for soggy wings. Somehow ours stayed crispy> the sauces (buffalo, ragin' cajun and garlic) were pretty yummy!