First we were put in a room that was already occupied. Staff quickly fixed that problem and gave us an upgrade to a king suite. People in next room were very noisy, constantly going in and out of their room, letting the door slam shut.
We were very glad the breakfast was complimentary. It was terrible. Had some kind of scrambled eggs that were like paste. Biscuits and gravy - biscuits were raw and gravy was so watered down it was thin, runny, and very bland. Same with the apple juice, very watered down. I would recommend that if you are going to eat there, only have the cereal, pastries, or maple cinnamon waffles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A variety of rooms and suites are available at La Quinta. The hotel also offers a host of amenities, including a free shuttle service to Rapid City Regional Airport, on-site meeting facilities, a business center and free Wi-Fi, a Fitness Center and more. Sliders bar offers a daily happy hour and drink specials. A full breakfast is served every morning. We are located off I-90 (Exit 61) in Rapid City, South Dakota. The La Quinta Inn & Suites is connected to WaTiki Waterpark: the state's largest indoor waterpark. The property is also a short drive from the area's most popular attractions. The property's location is a comfortable distance from many major destinations, including Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Monument, Wind Cave National Park and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LaQuinta, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Rapid City
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Rapid City Hotel Rapid City
- La Quinta Rapid City
- Rapid City La Quinta