We spent two non-consecutive nights here in late September 2013. The first night we arrived late from our flight at the airport. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was clean and quiet. The breakfast bar was pretty good. They offered scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, yogurt, fruit, bread, muffins, juice, coffee and cereal. The area was clean and the staff kept the buffet full, despite the fairly busy breakfast area.
I would recommend staying here, it is convenient to all the things you would need in Rapid City, the interstate, dining, etc. The rooms were great and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The only complaint is that about 3:30 AM a very loud train passed by on the tracks right outside. We slept through it the second night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites can be found right off I-90 (Exit 59) in Rapid City, South Dakota. The property is home to WaTiki: the state's largest indoor park. With 30,000 square feet of slides, winding rivers and other water fun, it's no wonder why WaTiki continues to be a family favorite. The property's location is a comfortable distance from the area's major destinations, including Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Monument, Wind Cave National Park and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites - Rapid City
- Fairfield Inn & Suites - Rapid City Hotel Rapid City
- Fairfield Inn Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Rapid City
- Fairfield Rapid City
- Rapid City Fairfield Inn