“Can't go wrong staying here”
Review of Comfort Inn I-90

Comfort Inn I-90
Ranked #14 of 51 Hotels in Rapid City
Palm Bay, Florida
“Can't go wrong staying here”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Very nice and very convenient location. The king bed was comfortable and shower was nice and strong. Our room also had a small fridge, microwave, and a coffee maker. My advice is don't even try to use the coffee maker. Brown colored water and no taste at all. Great assortment of breakfast choices in the morning. If you want sit down service, Millhouse restaurant is just in front by the road (They have very nice assortment of breakfast skillet dishes). If you have time, there is a nice putt putt place next door and Walmart to stock up on snacks and supplies (2nd largest in US is what I've been told).

Room Tip: Leave a do not disturb sign out in the morning if you're planning to stay till checkout time. I...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Midland, Michigan
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel is very clean. The beds are okay but small. The pool is okay but very small. Breakfast is a big affair with waffles, two kinds of eggs, meat, etc. it is closer to walk to walmart than to drive. There are only two plugs in the room, which is hard for a typical family if two phones, two iPods, and a kindle. Bathroom was small enough where my knees almost touched the door while using the facilities. The shower head was at chest level.

• Stayed July 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We found bugs in our bed at a competitor hotel and called the Comfort Inn. They were able to help us at the last moment and the manager, Julie,l did a wonderful job in making us feel welcome! The accommodations were very clean and well kept! Thank you!

warrensburg
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We stayed here for 3 days, the staff was friendly and the room was clean. the only real complaint was that the door to our room did not close as it should, when coming and going we had to double check that the door was closed tightly. Walmart was next door as well as miniature golf. even then it was very quite.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 12 July 2014

There is a reason this is an award-winning hotel. We had superb rooms, a friendly staff, and a great location. The breakfast buffet was fully stocked (and restocked when needed) with several hot food choices including a waffle maker. I would definitely stay here again if I return to Rapid City.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are closer to the parking for easy in-out. The hotel sits back from the road so th...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Terry M
Orland Park, Illinois
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We spent 2 nights in Rapid City on a 16 day road trip out West. We came to see Mount Rushmore and Custer State Park. I am very fussy with hotels. They need to be clean. I choose all my hotels based on trip advisor.
Comfort Inn was clean and comfortable. I would easily stay there again and I would recommend it to others. Our room was on the first floor, which I loved. It was clean and spacious. We travel with a lot of photography equipment - our son is a photographer. So we never have enough room. This room was very spacious. We had a refrigerator and microwave which was nice. Lots of counter space in the bathroom. I hate it when there is no where to put your toothbrush and other stuff.
THe lady who checked us in was Barb. she was very helpful and friendly. We asked her about a specific restaurant. She gave us perfect directions with a map. She also told us about the President statues downtown which was so neat to see too.
Breakfast was very good. Lots of choices, cold and warm.

Rochester, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Very nice and the location was easy to find and there was eating and stores nearby, staff was very friendly, every thing worked well and we were able to do eary check in right off of exit 59 and left before you get to Walmart

1 Thank Elfriede E