“Last time”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We have eaten at Goodcents for years. The sandwiches are way better than Subway but it's gotten to the point that I just won't go back. I can't believe the health department hasn't closed them down. Spend the money and hire a cleaning company and rent a storage unit.

2  Thank PJPAS36

Reviewed 26 May 2013

We loved the subs but the presentation of the food prep area was scary. The man cutting the meat was tossing the chunks of meat in and out of the cooler and the cheese and meat shavings were laying all over the station. It was very dirty and messy. Overall the restaurant was cluttered with random cleaning supplies, boxes and stuff. It looked like a storage unit in the corner. The subs were great however. Love the bread and the chocolate cookies are the bomb!! I also like the drink machine. We will go back (because the food is good) but Goodcents might be best ordered out!!

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Food was good. However when we went, we were the only ones in the store. intial ordering was fine, but went downhill fast after that. Employees yelling at each other from across the store. And took forever to pay for our items. I was embarrassed for them. We we're asked to take our subs and sit down because "we were in the way" BEFORE we paid for them. Eating area was used for storage.. there were lots of tables filled with to go orders, and even a printer and filing cabinet. Was not impressed at all...

1  Thank jkcp
Reviewed 14 January 2013

They have good sandwishes, definitely better than a subway , their meats seem to be of excellent quality, their Pizzas not so much (I don't know if they still make them). I used to go there a lot and they had some punching cards that allowed me to have a few free sandwiches , which was great!

Reviewed 13 January 2013

Looks a little dumpy but pretty good fast food. I recommend trying the chicken alfredo. The place is right next to Avera McKennan hospital so you don't have to go far. In the summer its a nice walk. While being hospitalized and not wanting hospital food this tasted pretty darn good.