All reviews made to order breakfast front desk presidential suite great hotel business trip next morning hotel staff business traveler fitness center comfortable beds easy access would definitely stay here again hot tub staff was very friendly south dakota hgi firmness
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Good and easy access to freeway. Lots of restaurants in area from which to choose. Check in staff readily offered several suggestions for dining. We chose Granite City and were given a free appetizer coupon. Room was clean, spacious and bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Gina T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Mary Jo C,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience from your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South Hotel! I am so glad you were comfortable in your room and found our location convenient. Our helpful and warm staff try to provide great options for dinning and entertainment while you are visiting our city. I hope you consider us again if you are back in the Sioux Falls area.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Due to only mattress on hard frame, no box spring you need to really like a hard bed in order to get a good nights sleep. Rooms are darker, would like to see lighter colors in bathroom so it doesn't feel like I am dressing in a dark closet. Lobby and restaurant clean, and what you would expect from a Garden Inn, just upstairs needs refreshing. Was nice to have an actual office chair in room to comfortably sit and work. Thank you for that.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Gina T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear 812841,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South Hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback. I am excited to share that we will be replacing all of our beds as well as renovating our rooms in the next few months. Also, thank you for recognizing the cleanliness of the hotel as the staff strive to exceed your expectations. I hope you find an opportunity to visit Sioux Falls again in the near future as we would love to welcome you back!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Room was musty smelling and bathroom was not exactly clean. Dirty floor of shower and a filmy residue as if not cleaned properly. They were in process of renovating after a water issue and should not have been renting room we were given. Too much money for condition of room.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Gina T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Jessica K,

Thank you for being a recent guest of our hotel. I am very sorry to hear that you experienced issues in your room during your stay. Should a situation like this ever arise, do not hesitate to contact our guest services so that we can make it right immediately. We have staff available 24 hours per day and would have been more than happy to obtain another guest room for you. I have already assigned the appropriate department managers to inspect the issues you shared as well to prevent them in the future. I apologize that these issues prevented you from enjoying your overall stay.

Our staff hopes to have the chance to serve you again in the future. I hope you and your family have safe travels throughout the remainder of the year.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Asked for handicap accessible and received a filthy dirty shoebox so small we couldn't fit my mothers walker between the bed and the furniture. The standard bath had such a low seat I had to help her off of it each time she used it. The wall outside our room had been torn out and an industrial fan ran there ALL NIGHT. We couldnt hear the tv over the sound. I spent time counting the sunflower seeds the previous renters left behind so I know they didn't vacuum. The carpet was rotting by the bathroom door. RUN DON'T WALK AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Gina T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear ac7957PP,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to do a review on the Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls as your feedback helps us improve our hotel. I would like to apologize for our staff not performing to your expectations. We pride ourselves in delivering extraordinary customer service and it is clear in your case we did not live up to those standards. I am truly sorry.

If you would please contact me directly at the hotel I would be happy to discuss your experience and discuss with you any resolution that would bring about your satisfaction.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

First time in South Dakota, came in for a one night business interview. I called upon landing from airport and was picked up by complimentary shuttle service within 20 minutes (it is about a 15 minute drive from hotel to airport). Upon checking in, staff was friendly and complimentary delicious coffee and snacks were available in lobby. Room was great and enjoyed the exercise facility as well. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear jordansS1399XI,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience from your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South Hotel! I am so glad you were able to stay with us on your first visit to our wonderful state. We want each and every guest to feel like they have a home away from home while here. I am so glad you enjoyed our fitness offerings, complimentary snacks and warm staff. I hope you consider us again if you are back in the Sioux Falls area.

Warm Regards,