Super 8 Sioux Falls Near Convention Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Sioux Falls Inn(Sioux Falls)
Sleep Inn(Sioux Falls)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)
  • Pool
Dakotah Lodge(Sioux Falls)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleandiscounted rateneeded a place to staythe staff was friendly and helpfulsouth dakotapawnbadlandsfalls
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Stayed at this hotel and the smell of the place was horrible. Light was broken by bedside, tub did not drain had to wait 20 minutes for the next person to be able to shower, and sink did not drain. Floor of hotel and bathroom were dirty as were the tables; all sticky. Asked for these things to be fixed and tub drain was attempted, but still did not drain well. , but everything else "they forgot". Very dirty hotel, would not recommend or ever stay here again!!!! Never!!!!! The hotel is just overall dirty and not kept up.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank 102LOrak491
Reviewed 1 May 2014

There is a lot of things i would like to say about this place and the owner of course. I have never been to Sioux Falls SD before and the owner was kind enough to show me a map and told me how to get around town and good places to eat. The hotel was quite there wasn't no slamming of doors, loud music, or people yelling in the hallway. When i first walked into the room it was spotless basicly, you could eat off the floor. i only have a few minor draw backs (may not apply to you) the butter in the packets were frozen I could not spread it on my toast this happened twice out of a 3 day stay and the last thing it had a strong smell of curry power to the point i almost choked. They did not have no snacks in the 2 vending machines that i have passed which made me frown. I would highly recommend this place because the friendlyness of the owner and the staff that works there so please if you ever in Sioux Falls SD stay with this hotel I was well pleased (except the issues i stated earlier in this post)

Room Tip: In my honest opion all the room locations are good, the view isn't of a seaside or a forest but, the outside noise is very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 31 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 13 March 2014

My two young children and I has been driving from Washington on our way to Chicago. We were tired and needed sleep badly. We first checked in to the motel 6 down the street (do not EVER) go there. There was dog crap all over the steps and walkway, holes in the floor over carpet, phone didn't work or tv, hair in the beds bathroom was nasty. Called office to change rooms and get money back (wouldn't do both) finally left and hit money back. After driving around fit an hour trying to find any hotel that could help us with a discounted rate (it was 3am by this time and only needed room for about 6 hours) everyone turned down me my two kids and our uhaul trailer. Finally arriving at the Super8 the manager quickly came to the front desk, we woke him up but he was happy to help, he saw that we were tired and desperate. He quickly within 10 min had us in a room at HALF the rate. The boys and I entered a room that was neat and clean and fresh with microwave fridge flat screen tv (we didn't need them anyways but had them) was able to wash up and lay our heads down for much needed sleep. In the morning on our way out the door we were greeted with a smile and a "good morning" he gave us a safe travels and sent us in our way. It's refreshing to know there are still good people in this world that care about others and help when they are able. Thank you sit fir you're kind gesture and giving us the sleep we needed on our journey, should we ever travel back this way we will surely come see you again. Thank you so much!

• Stayed: March 2014