“first choice” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Mukwonago, United States
“first choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Always pick Hamptons when available. We've always found them to be clean and the staff very friendly and accommadating. Was pleasantly surprised to get a discount with my AARP card.I would definitely recommend the Hampton to everyone.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

AMcCabe, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Thanks for taking the time and posting your review and for your recommendation of our hotel, glad we had the discount available for you and do hope you stay with us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Des Moines, Iowa
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

Man at the front desk in the morning indifferent and rude the morning of my departure, what a turn off. Room was clean, however the bathroom is very out dated giving it a dingy feeling and somewhat dirty feeling.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank j j
AMcCabe, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Thank you for your review. I always enjoy hearing from our guests and I am very sorry that the comfort of your stay was interrupted. I have taken your comments to our team to correct the level of service we're providing. The next time you have the chance to travel back to the area, I hope that you will be our guest again.
Dysart, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

I, VERY MUCH, enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I arrived fairly late in the evening and was met with great friendly faces... VERY friendly staff. Helpful, friendly, but not too over bearing. Thank You. We will be back.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

AMcCabe, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. Do appreciate all your comments of the staff , they truly appreicate the comments and strive to make your stay very memorable. We would love for you to stay with us again on your return to Sioux Falls.
Sioux Falls, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

Great location. Extremely clean and quiet hotel with amazing complimentary breakfast! Free Wifi a plus. Staff very friendly and obviously prioritize guest satisfaction. Complimentary shuttle service allowed me to skip a rental car. The shuttle service staff were also very pleasant and accommodating. Thank you Hampton Inn Sioux Falls for a terrific trip! I have stayed at several Hampton Inns over the years but I was particularly impressed with this location. The lobby is quite modern and appealing. Coffee and Tea is available all day in the lobby/dining area. Complimentary chocolate chip cookies were much appreciated. My room was very clean and updated. I much appreciated the charge station at the bedside table--2 USB ports and 4 outlets!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Misty C
Thank for your wonderful review. Do appreciate the wonderful comments on our staff , they are top notch and they strive to make your stay the best and memorable. Glad you enjoyed your stay and the many value adds we offer. Please stay with us again on your return visit to Sioux Falls.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

Staff couldn't have been nicer! I researched carefully on line and came up with this hotel. We were not disappointed. It was the first night of a 7 night trip .. so we started out with a winner. Thank you .. I would definitely stay here again. I had my mother who is 89 and my sister with me .. we were very pleased.

1 Thank 327cynthiap
Thank you so much for taking the time to give our hotel a wonderful review. We do appreciate it and we are so glad you chose our hotel and we could show you our Hamptonality. We have lovely staff and we love our guests so please come back and stay real soon! I will make sure to pass this along to the employees.
Rapid City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

This was a business trip but have stayed there for leisure trips as well. Hotel is very comfortable and the staff is extremely accommodating and friendly. Price is very reasonable and their complimentary buffet breakfast is very good. It's my hotel of choice when I am in Sioux Falls.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind review, we do appreicate your business, we know you have choices and we are so glad you chose us! I will share your review with the staff and they do love to hear the compliments, so thank you and do hope you come back real soon.
St. Peter, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

When we arrived, the clerk on duty was the same young man who took my reservation some weeks earlier and he remembered the conversation. It was very impressive to arrive and be welcomed by first name. This level of welcome is wonderful at the beginning of a long business trip. The property is first-rate and the staff is equally impressive.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks so much for reviewing our hotel. Glad you enjoyed your stay and our fabulous Hamptonality. We are glad you chose our hotel and we do hope you come back to stay. I will pass this along to our front desk staff. Thank you again!