“Flavorful Dishes”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Went to Sanna's On a Friday early eve before water ski show. At that time there was a buffet only. I am not a Buffet fan, but it did give me the opportunity to try a bit of everything. Everything I tried was flavorful and delicious. Being a buffet I thought the selection somewhat limited. Overall very good and friendly.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

This is a wonderful place to eat. I have not eaten this type of Middle East food so it was so new to me. It is not Greek. (I love Greek restaurants). My sister needs gluten free food. This was perfect for her. We actually ate there 2 times! I had a beef dish w/salad & rice. Too much parsley in the salad but that's my taste. 2nd time I had what my sister had..a spicy chicken. Yum. Excellent service. Sanaa is very on hands & personable! Comfortable.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Fresh food prepared daily. no frozen meat or vegetables.. variety of salads, Tabbouleh and dips (to die for). Mediterranean diet is the currently recommended one for a healthy heart. The middle eastern food is one example for this diet. to top it all, Sanaa (the chef) is terrific with her smile always on her face.
By the way this is also the place for the best prepared Gluten free food. Ask about if you are interested.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

This is the healthiest restaurant in Sioux Falls and does not compromise on taste. It has mostly a Mediterranean and Middle Eastern flare. Wonderful salads and soups. This is the place where vegetarians don't suffer, and meat lovers can also enjoy their meal.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Likely the overall best not formal joint in town. Sanna's (the owner) really knows how to cater to her customers with her great personality and her finger licking food. An experience you will never regret.