“Don't go ANYWHERE but here! The Best”

Phnom Penh Restaurant Asian Cuisine
Ranked #27 of 401 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Price range: US$1 - US$19
Cuisines: Asian, Cambodian, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The first time I stepped into this restaurant I was greeted with a smile, the food was amazing. I recommend Chicken Chow Fan, It is the only thing I order. I have tried a couple of other dishes and loved them as well. I just can't say enough about the food here. And I have ate at most Asian places in Sioux Falls and NO ONE has gotten big "3" I call it. Customer Service, Quality of Food and Price. This place has it all. Bring your family, order out, this place won't let you down, I order from here on a weekly basis (funds permitting lol). I promise you that once you have had an experience in this amazing place you won't want to go anywhere else.

1  Thank Paige D
There are newer reviews for Phnom Penh Restaurant Asian Cuisine

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

we are out of town on vacation our favorite restaurant back home is Vietnamese place but we have never had Cambodian before. we had the pork with caramelized onion stew it was out of this world all I could do was smile. another must have is an egg soda very good. for those of you who haven't had this type of food before it was very nice that they explained it to you. if I lived here I would definitely go back

1  Thank Vandrt71
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Four of us visited Sioux City for the first time and used Tripadvisor to find lunch. And, what a find we made! Mother does the cooking. Son does the serving. Wonderful food!

The vegetarian in our group was very pleased with her dish, featuring fresh vegetables and tofu in a flavorful sauce. Two of the group tried chicken dishes and were hard pressed to finish all the food because of the quantity.

i had combination chow fun (they list it as chow fan) that was also a challenge to finish because the portion was so generous. Fresh vegetables, great sauce, plenty of rice noodles, and even a helping of peanuts in a separate cup to apply if desired.

They feature a discount for veterans and ask all their guests if there is a vet in their group so they can give a discount to the entire group. While none in our group had served in the military, one had served in the USO entertaining overseas, and our entire group received a discount. How do you beat that?

One other plus for this business--family. The son's young daughter (3 or 4?) was there that day, riding her bike around inside the restaurant and being with dad. They interacted often during our time there, speaking in Vietnamese at times, and in English at other times. Very nice to see father/daughter spending quality time while he worked tables, cared for her, and worked on his college courses.

Nice people. Excellent food with good sized portions. If we lived in South Dakota, we would be steady customers. Happy steady customers.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

The food was beyond all our expectations. The pork bun was amazing as an appetizer. My wife had the Banh Chao (crepes) and I had the Kho Sach Chrouk (caramelized pork). Both were delicious with layers of flavor. I tried the egg soda and my wife the lychee drink, again both delicious. The host was friendly and outgoing and a real pleasure.

Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

This is our favorite place to eat when in SF. We often have the seafood noodle soup, #29 with #5, a chicken, cabbage salad with mint and peanuts in a vinaigrette. We think #39 is killer and thoroughly enjoy #100.

1  Thank Carol H