US$99
US$133
Homewood
Super 8 by Wyndham Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
US$68
GardenInn.com
US$125
US$121
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$88
All reviewsunderground parkingcrave restaurantoverlooking the rivergreat hoteloutdoor patiorestaurants and barswalking pathwithin walking distancebike trailroom keyhotel restaurantfront desk staffsouth dakotaa great staybusiness triphot tubeasy access
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Upon checking in I asked if my reservation was correct since when I tried to check in online it was not. I was told yes and asked if there were any rooms available that I could upgrade to. I was told there were not and that I was already in an upgraded room! Upon entering supposed "upgraded" room it indeed was not, it was what I had reserved! I really do not appreciate being "led" on that this is a better room than what I reserved and was told there was nothing else available. This hotel is convenient but not always on their game where service is concerned. Yes I am a Diamond with Hilton.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the street outside the hotel, very noisy. River view is very nice.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jody L K
Megan L, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Jody L K,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. As a Hilton Honors member, you are among our most valued guests. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience.

Please contact me directly at the email or phone number below if there is anything else we can do for you at this time. We hope you consider staying with us again int he future.
605.444.4700
megan.long@hilton.com

Reviewed 13 November 2017

My wife and I stay there 3 to 4 times a year and love this property! Always neat, clean and well maintained and the front desk staff is very professional and accommodating of all of our needs! Excellent Crave restaurant on site too which can get a little loud on occasion but food is always good there. The location is great as it's right on the river walk down to the Falls and is within easy walking distance to the downtown area with its nice shops, restaurants, etc. We never even consider staying anywhere else in Sioux Falls when we come to town!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Megan L, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear TallCorn62,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay! We are honored to be your first choice hotel whenever you visit Sioux Falls, SD! We strive to provide our guests with a memorable experience every time they stay - and I'm happy to hear you are no exception!

We are fortunate to be within walking distance of great restaurants, boutiques and places of interest here in Sioux Falls. Just a 15 minute walk to Falls Park or the Old Courthouse Museum and we're just 3 blocks from the Downtown District. This lends our guests with several great options for dining and entertainment.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I love the convenient location, close to lots of fun shops & restaurants. Friendly, helpful staff. Clean, comfortable rooms.I was disappointed in my mattress — it wasn’t horrible, but I didn’t sleep well.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear 996crystie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry you were unhappy with your mattress. I will address your feedback directly with our team. If there is anything else I can do for you, please contact me at the phone number or email below. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Beautiful accommodations and great location in the middle of downtown. Lots of eating places near by and close to the scenic falls. More costly compared to other hotels in the Sioux Falls area. Great service and friendly staff.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo

Dear marcyb243,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our accommodations and our proximity to the Downtown District and Falls Park! We strive to make every guests stay a memorable one; from the time they check-in till check-out.

Thank you again for staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown and I hope we'll see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I don’t fault people for liking this particular hotel: it is located on the river; it’s close to downtown; it’s extremely popular with the locals. The staff is better than good and the rooms are generously sized, clean, quiet for the most part, and with an abundance of hot water.

The downsides are that the restaurant associated with it, Crave, is not that good; it is so popular that that there are wedding parties you have to contend with just about every weekend; and the over abundance of trash piled up outside the front doors at night. Yes, trash. I had to head out to my car to retrieve something on Sunday morning at 1 am. When I went out of the door, the empty beer cans from the wedding reception overflowed the trash cans and spilled out of boxes previously containing cases of beer. I felt like I was at a frat house. When I returned, the loan person in the lobby stumbled into the elevator with me, couldn’t figure out the elevator buttons, downed the last of his drink in a plastic cup, and fell against the back wall to support himself until he got to his floor.

In summary, nice hotel without the class.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear S B,
Thank you for sharing your comments with us about your recent stay. I apologize that it was less than satisfactory. We do host a lot of wedding receptions, but we also have guests to rent out our suites for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, etc. Unfortunately, we can not control everyone's actions, but we do the best we can to avoid the kind of problems as you described.

Please contact me direct at the email or phone number below if there is anything else we can do for you at this time. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

megan.long@hilton.com