“Nice Suite - Close to Movies and Good Restaurants”

Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites
Ranked #8 of 53 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We were in Sioux Falls for an overnight (i.e. driving from Minnesota to Badlands National Park). We found this hotel to be excellent; nice staff; very nice suite room (living room side and comfortable king bed); excellent included breakfast in morning. Parking very close to hotel. We were on the first floor so we had a direct access door to the parking lot - very convenient for bringing things in/to the car.

It is across the street from the exellent Brazilian restaurant Carnival, Century Theaters (we went to a movie) and shopping. Easy access to freeway as well.

Oveall, this is an amazing place to stay when in the Sioux Falls area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mini
clubsf, Director of Sales at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2014

Dear Mini,

Thank you for your leaving a review about your recent stay with us at the Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites. We truly appreciate your feedback! It is true; our hotel has great amenities, fantastic views and an even better location. But what we are most proud of is the satisfaction from customers like you that make up the Sioux Falls ClubHouse family and friends.

Thank you again Mini and if you are ever back in Sioux Falls, please come see us. We would love to be your host again!

Isis Miller – Director of Sales
(605) 361-8700 imiller@clubhouse-hotel.com

Reviewed 23 June 2014

The staff s very pleasant. The whole place is clean and very user friendly. Nice pool for the children with lounge chairs for the parents to relax on. They have an area in the back so you can have a wedding outdoors and also a room for back up in case of rain!

Room Tip: Call ahead and they will kindly help you!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear C1Angel,

Thank you for your leaving a review about your recent stay with us at the Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites. We truly appreciate your feedback! Your satisfaction is most important to us and this belief is reflected on the positive reviews from many happy customers like you. We are glad that you enjoyed the pool, outdoor area and your overall stay with us. If your travels bring you to Sioux Falls once more, we will be delighted to have you back!

Thank you again C1Angel and please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Isis Miller - Director of Sales & Marketing
(605) 361-8700 - imiller@clubhouse-hotel.com

Reviewed 11 June 2014

This was such an unexpectedly nice find! I was driving across the country with my dog and found most dog friendly hotels to be fairly disappointing. They tended to be dirty and loud. This hotel was the opposite! It is clean, quiet and super well maintained. The staff are friendly and accommodating. They gave me a treat for my dog and a poop clean-up bag when we checked in. They also did not charge for the dog.

The attached restaurant (an Italian place) was good and delivered to the room so I wasn't stuck leaving the dog alone. In addition, there's a great coffee shop right across the parking lot.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

I wanted to personally thank you for such wonderful comments on your recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear that being dog friendly made your trip with your special friend that much more comfortable and enjoyable. Our company takes great pride in being pet friendly for those fortunate enough to travel with their pets.
We are truly blessed to have such a great restaurant and specialty coffee shop right in our parking lot for all guests to enjoy. Our goal is to provide a comfortable and pleasurable stay for everyone and I am thrilled that you had a great stay with us. We welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We recently got the King suite for my wife's birthday and it was fantastic. We live in town, so we just used the pool and the fire pit area at night. The continental breakfast was great, probably one of the best I have ever had. The pool is built for kids with a max depth of 3ft. If you are looking for a lap pool then it is probably not for you. My one complaint was probably the bed as we thought it was a little hard. The fire pit and S'mores definitely made the night!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

I am thrilled to see that you and your wife had a great Birthday celebration for her during your recent stay with us and that you were able to enjoy the fire pits and have a little breakfast as well while here. I apologize our beds were not to your liking but I am thrilled to know that you had a nice stay with us~
We hope to see you back very soon!!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stay one night--used the pool which is mostly for young children, not made for swimming laps. The continental breakfast was the best I've ever seen at a hotel. The room was very sufficient. The price was OK. We were satisfied over all and thought the breakfast was great. We were in town for a cancer run/walk so they let us check out an hour late which we appreciated as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bryantfoxy
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your past experience while staying with us! We appreciate hearing from our guests to see how we are doing....I am sorry if our water play land wasn't suitable for you, but I am very glad that you enjoyed our extensive complimentary contl breakfast. I hope you had a nice visit while in Sioux Falls and I am glad we were a part of it.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us~ We hope to see you back very soon!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I have traveled the world and for the price of this hotel it is not worth the value. Advertise a pool, 3 feet to 1 feet! It's not a water park. Location is excellent being near the interstate. This is an upscale hotel for Sioux Falls, but then it's only SF and not a large metro system that it seems to think its price justifies.

• Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank FutureFibre
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

I would like to personally thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay with us! Hearing directly from our guests helps us determine we are providing the service and comfort we strive for! I am sorry our indoor water play land was not to your liking. It is most enjoyable for the younger children and may not work well for everyone. Thank you for sharing your concerns=please know we take all suggestions very seriously. I do hope you had a pleasant and comfortable stay and that we will see you back again!
Val Carman

Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel. Seems a little out of date for how high it is rated. Rooms were nice but could use a little taste with the decorating and Bedding. Rooms were mostly clean. This hotel is going to start and show it's wear soon. Location is Probubly the best asset for this hotel.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Mountainboymj
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

I would like to thank you personally for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay with us. Hearing from our guests is very helpful in determining any areas of concern. I do agree that in time, our hotel is starting to show it's age. I am very happy to let you know that in 2013 we started to upgrade both in the public areas and in our guest rooms. 2014 will be a continous work in progress. We will be doing new bedding packages/new lamps and new flooring in the rooms with many other projects set up for the public areas as well.
Thank you again for your ideas and thoughts-I am excited for you to see the changes coming soon! We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you back soon.
Val Carman