“Great room, great bed, and very clean!”

My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls
Ranked #12 of 54 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Reviewed 29 June 2014

What a wonderful hotel! A nice clean room and bath, with a great bed. And at a great price. My wife and I would recommend this hotel. All new and clean. All we require is a clean and comfortable room, with a good bed. Our stay was just for one night on our trip west through South Dakota. My Place Hotel -Sioux Falls, SD "fills the bill". Our thanks to the staff.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

We are so happy that you and your wife enjoyed your stay! You will always find a clean, comfortable room at the My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD. Our location is also surrounded by many local restaurants and shops making us a convenient choice for many!

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

This hotel was recommended by another hotel in the area that was full. I was concerned because I had never heard of this chain, but it worked out to my advantage - lower price and a great room. We arrived after midnight and the front desk manager was very polite and professional. The room was very clean, the bed linens and towels were very nice. Would return if in the area again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

We are so happy to hear you had a pleasant stay at the My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD. We aim to provide great customer service to all our guests. Thank you for your great feedback, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I hadn't had a decent nights sleep for some time and the beds were so soft and comfortable that I slept for twelve hours straight. The location is just off of the main drag in Sioux Falls, really close to the mall. The view isn't that great, but it is also in the middle of the city. No complementary breakfast, but there is complementary coffee and a small store in the lobby just in case you forgot anything. The bathroom is gorgeous. Overall it was a great night. *Free wifi was amazing.

Room Tip: Try to get a room a little ways from the elevator shaft because if your right next to it it sounds l...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hannah W
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

12 hours of sleep, WOW! The pillow top beds, with My Plush bedding, really are amazing. There are also a variety of pillows to choose from, both firm and soft, to make your bed just right.

In order to provide a great rate for all guests, we cut back on extra items such as breakfast. What you’re left with is a clean comfortable room, great service, and extreme affordability. We also have full kitchens in all rooms.

Thank you for your comments!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

This hotel is brand new this year. We were looking for an affordable place to stay while visiting family this June and was told to check this place out. Wow! Loved it there. It's a no frills hotel. I believe it's geared more for extended stays. There is no pool, exercise room or continental breakfast but we didn't need any of that so it didn't matter. At $58-77 dollars a night you got plenty. The room was very nice, bed was extremely comfortable, staff friendly and always greeted you whether you were coming or going, the rooms have a full fridge-microwave-toaster-coffee pot-two burner stove. It was nice to have those amenities. Saved some money on eating out. They also have a My Store in the lobby to purchase anything from candy to frozen entrees. The location is very convenient being right off of I-29 and close to shopping, resturaunts and even a movie theatre. I'll definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

What a great review! We work very hard to provide a pleasant stay for our guests, and are thrilled that you had such a positive experience. Our convenient location, great price, and comfortable rooms all make us an ideal choice for any travelers.

While we are geared towards extended stays, we welcome any nightly travelers as well. We have nightly, weekly, and monthly rates; the longer you stay, the more you save!

We hope to see you again very soon here at the My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD!

Hotel Managment

Reviewed 18 June 2014

My stay at The My Place Hotel was pure Heaven. The gal that works overnights was just a true angel. She was point on with her knowledge of the hotel and she was a very polite little lady. My room was amazing. I was in a sleepers paradise. This it truly a wonder hotel to stay in. It feels so home like and warm and the staff is very nice. I look foward to many more stays here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

We are thrilled to hear you plan on staying with us again! We are very proud of our ability to provide great customer service at the My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD! Our extremely comfortable beds with My Plush bedding are another great feature of the property.

Thank you for your review, we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Some people say you get what you pay for… But in the case of the My Place in Sioux Falls you get what you pay for and a whole lot more. With the cleanest and most comfortable rooms I have seen in a long time, it's really refreshing to know there are still a few good bargains left out there. Give this hotel a shot and I promise you will be looking for a My Place wherever your travels take you.

1  Thank MKS0810
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review! In order to provide the best possible rate, we cut back on the unnecessary extras, and simply provide a clean, comfortable room. Each room has a pillow top mattress, My Plush bedding, and a fully loaded My Kitchen. It is easy to find your home away from home here at the My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD!

Thank you for choosing to stay at our facility, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Hotel was very convenient to reach located just off the interstate 29. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Rooms were great and beds were comfy. They provide a variety of pillows which makes it nice to find one that works just for you.

Lots of places in the area to get food or gas. My only regret was staying at a travelodge on the way through Sioux Falls instead of staying here like I did on the return trip.

2  Thank Rezboy
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are glad that you found the My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD convenient and comfortable during your recent stay. All My Place locations have high quality mattresses and My Plush bedding, which are very popular amongst all our guests.

Although we regret to hear you stayed at another location during your return visit, we hope you will continue to choose My Place in the future.