All reviewsloved onessky walkroom darkening shadesfull kitchenrooms are spaciousgreat hotellaundry facilitiescounter spacecomplimentary breakfastfavorite hotelfire pitbreakfast itemswafflesstaff was friendly and helpfulwould definitely stay here againhome away from homefresh fruit
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Stayed here while my husband was hospitalized at Sanford. Loved the skyway that connected hotel to hospital. Felt safe going back and forth to hospital this way. Staff was very accommodating in letting me adjust checkout time based
Off when my husband was discharged. Rooms were
big and
Spacious with work area which
Allowed me to work on my computer. Well equipped with
Dishes and utensils if wanting to have a meal in room.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls Sanford Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear suekV5697ZM,

Thank you for the review! I'm so happy we were able to accommodate all your needs for you and make a stressful time a little easier. If you should return to the area, hopefully under better circumstances, we hope you will consider visiting us again.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 8 November 2017

This was my 2nd stay at Home 2 Suites. I especially enjoy the spaciousness of the rooms, the comfortable sofa / Tv area and the kitchenette. Breakfast is ok, no waffles, but if you look carefully, you can find something you like.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear W3882IIkarenm,

Thank you for the review! I'm glad you loved the spacious rooms and all the amenities that are offered. We hope you choose to stay with us again in the future!

Warm wishes,

Reviewed 5 November 2017

My son had Dr. apps at Sanford. Loved that the hotel was connected by a skyway. Room was comfortable and very nice! Staff was wonderful and friendly! Good breakfast! Will definitely stay again! 5 stars!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 920jackieo

Dear 920jackieo,

Thank you for the review! I'm glad you found the skyway useful for your needs while staying with us and that your room was comfortable. We can't wait to welcome you back, hopefully under better circumstances!

Kind wishes,

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Very nice hotel, and great location, being attached to the Sanford Hospital in Sioux Falls, SD. Very nice staff as well! With the cold weather, it was really wonderful to not have to go outside to visit my Dad in the hospital. Also was so relieved that this hotel is pet friendly, which is a must for us.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls Sanford Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear 859randyh,

Thank you for the review! I'm so happy you loved being able to use the sky walk when the weather is colder. We send our best wishes to your dad. We hope you choose to stay with us again in the future, hopefully under better circumstances!

Kind wishes,

Reviewed 29 October 2017

This was a first-time stay at a Home2Suite and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Very modern accommodations and a great value for everything offered. Will definitely stay again. Rooms were extremely roomy. Good breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear SC5592,

Thank you for the five star review! I'm so glad you loved our breakfast and modern design of the hotel. We hope to see you again in the future!

Best wishes,