“Great room!! Great staff!!”

Best Western Empire Towers
Ranked #7 of 53 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Reviewed 13 July 2011

This place was super clean and the room was spacious. This was the last stay on our way home and I couldn't have asked for a better room. Off the interstate, very easy to find. Pool was nice, and the front staff were very helpful! I would stay here again if back in the area.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank iowa_state_fan1
bwempiretowers, General Manager at Best Western Empire Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2011

Thank you for post on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior customer service for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at ----------------.

Danyell Nelson
BEST WESTERN Empire Towers

Reviewed 14 June 2011

I travel here on a regular basis and the staff is very frendly and helpful. The manager Danyell has always done what she can to help me as well as the rest of the staff. Great breackfast and fresh hot cookies when I arrive.

Room Tip: Smile
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Jfb1263

Thank you for post on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior customer service for you and other guests in the future. We enjoy having you with us. If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at -------------.

Thank you again for taking the time to post your comments. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand. See you next time, travel safe.

Danyell Nelson
BEST WESTERN Empire Towers

Reviewed 28 May 2011

I chose this hotel because of the reviews and especially for the breakfast review. It is an older hotel and it was very clean and maintained. It was a good location, close to the Interstate and services. But, I think it is overpriced. The breakfast did have many choices, but the presentation was poor and the food quality only average. I think we will choose a newer hotel for the same price in the future.

1  Thank mjm5705
Reviewed 26 May 2011

We really like this hotel. It's very clean, comfortable rooms, great staff, excellant breakfast, good location, etc., etc. Wish the pool area had a hot tub.

1  Thank muskrat2
Reviewed 21 May 2011

Although ranked lower in Tripadvisor than what we usually choose we made a reservation based on location, which is close to the Empire Mall, stores at which we like to shop and easy access to the rest of Sioux Falls. We were pleased to find a clean, well maintained Best Western without frills such as a big lobby but with decent sized rooms, good beds and little or no freeway or Interstate noise. Breakfast was the standard observed by most hotels these days but the attendant kept the coffee pots full, the eggs, biscuits and gravy warm and was friendly.

We noticed many commerial vehices in the parking lot the night we stayed and that's always a sign of good accomodations at a reasonable (for today) price. People on the road a lot share information/recommendations as to the best places to stay when looking for lodging that fits their travel budgets. Plus, working or commercial travelers tend to be quiet at night.

The only "downside" we found is common to many hotel properties, which is placing a few smoking rooms on the same floor as nonsmoking rooms. The smoking odors emanating from a smoking room can often drift down the hallways and even to those of us who smoked at one time, befiore quitting, the smell is not pleasant. However, this problem is not unique to this property and should not be reason not to stay here when coming to Sioux Falls.

We feel this Best Western is a bargain considering location, price and facility.

2  Thank Lkitnice
Reviewed 14 April 2011

I stayed at this hotel for business and was just expecting the usual hotel experience. The hotel is located by one of the major streets (41st) in Sioux Falls, but the hotel is set back from the street, so you don't hear all the traffic. What impressed me most, was that they decor was very modern and up-to-date, and everything was so clean. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast room was very inviting and they had plenty of tables and the breakfast items were beyond the usually continental breakfast. They even had grape juice, which you don't see that often. At the front desk, they have free cookies throughout the day. I enjoyed using the business center and there were two computers available to use. I also liked the fact that the hotel provided two different newpapers for free. When I'm in different hotels, I especially look at how clean the bathroom is and it was clean, clean, clean. One benefit of staying here, is that the sink area is seperate from the shower area, so two people can get ready at the same time. There were always enough towels in the bathroom, and I know this has been an issue in other hotels that I have stayed at. The staff were always very friendly and willing to help as needed. I was traveling with another person, and we kept saying to each other, "This is just such a nice hotel." "It is just so clean." We both work in health care and we know what to look for. When I travel to Sioux Falls with my family, I will definitely take them here to stay, for it's just not the usual hotel, but it's an experience. Job well done!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank SouthDakotaBrooke
Reviewed 6 April 2011

Great stay during the last Week of March 2011. One of the best hotel breakfast we have had. Empire Mall is right across 41st St.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family