All reviewswestern hotelsroom was cleannice hotelcomfortable stayhotel is locatedwafflesbreakfast was excellentfree breakfasthot breakfastgreat place to stayfront desk staffnext morningeasy accessstayed one nightconvenient locationgreat roomnight's sleep
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Very nice stay at a clean and comfortable room in a quiet hotel and the price was right. Plenty of places to eat close by. Listen to your GPS as it's not easy find. I was traveling on the I-80 and this was about 6 miles South of I-80 but just off of I-29 if your traveling North/South. Not that big a deal though.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank edward r
Amanda T, General Manager at Best Western Empire Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Edward R,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope we get a chance to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We do road trips and have found that Best Western are the best...this was no exception. Check in was a breeze, friendly staff and room was amazing. Breakfast was full of cold, hot, healthy, a little carby bad (hey I was on vacation...it was allowed) choices!

Would for sure stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Amanda T, General Manager at Best Western Empire Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Susan H,
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your stay. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast selections! We try to have something for every taste bud. I hope you get a chance to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Staff at this hotel could not have been more pleasant and attentive. There were no problems, but, if there were I'm sure it would have been handled correctly. Location a plus. Room was clean and beds were comfortable

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Amanda T, General Manager at Best Western Empire Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Wow! What a wonderful review! We truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Was travelling with a group for a conference and selected this Best Western. The hotel was very well maintained - both inside and out - and I didn't have any problems during my stay. The check-in process was quick and easy (even with the multiple rooms I had reserved). The staff was very friendly and the room was VERY large and quite comfortable. The breakfast was very good - a nice selection of both hot and cold options. The checkout process was also very quick and easy! Would stay here again when travelling for work or for fun!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear V2809UZadamk,
Thank you for your positive comments. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that it was an efficient check-in for your group! I hope you do get to visit again soon.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Nice friendly, comfortable highway intermission for shopping,relaxing and fine dining after a full day of driving. The hotel is situated in a perfect location easy on and of the interstate and provided a very restful night.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear robertsN7510KN,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I'm glad that you found our location convenient. Were you able to explore the area? If not, you can visit us again and we are happy to share with you the must-visit attractions as well as some hidden treasures in the area.

Take care,