“Rewards club”

Ranked #7 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Des Moines, Iowa
“Rewards club”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I stay at City Centre Holiday Inn every trip to Sioux Falls, SD - they have always taken care of me and with a smile. If you are a IHG Rewards member and you are not saying at the City Centre you are missing out. Add the convienence of being blocks from downtown dinning if wanted. Makes for a good trip on the road.

Room Tip: use your rewards
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (171)
Huntersville, North Carolina
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I have enjoyed the hospitality at the Holiday Inn in SF for the past 4 years (sometimes 4 nights a week for months at a time). The property is newly renovated, has an exemplary staff - at all levels. The treatment, accommodations and food is best in class. The concierge floor is the icing on an already delicious cake.
When I tell people that I consistently stay with my friends at the HI instead of the fancier hotel that happens to be closer to my client location I simply say "the HI is my home away from home. I'd recommend the Sioux Falls HI to anyone - a great (affordable) place to call your home when on the road.

Room Tip: Worth the upgrade to the 9th floor - say Hi to the host from Kim
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Kimmer847
Sioux Falls
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Central location to downtown Sioux Falls. Great staff and very nice facility. The only negative is if you want a peaceful dinner, or relax in the bar, the pool is open to both with the sound carrying. Also, did not appreciate the kids running onto the bar before/after swimming.

• Stayed June 2014
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I was traveling for work and chose this hotel due to location, but I am glad I did. They upgraded me to the concierge floor and I enjoyed the happy hour and continental breakfast. I also met several nice people also staying. The room was great and I will be back.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Mstrike32
Hankinson, North Dakota
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The staff here starting at the front desk and going through all areas is excellent and very friendly, good location to a slick downtown Sioux Falls Area. Rooms have been remodeled and beds are awesome!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Al C
Northern Minnesota
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Wow! Everything about our stay was perfect! We traveled in one day from northern MN to Rapid City with three children. After that day, we knew we wanted to stop midway on the way home. I am so glad we ended up at this hotel - again! We had stayed here in April 2005. My review then was just as good as this one. We rented two, adjoining rooms this time. Both were very nice, and the room with the king bed was HUGE! It was right next to the elevators, but we couldn't hear them. The best part of the week long trip for our 5 year old granddaughter was swimming at the pool at this hotel. In the morning, all six of our had delicious meals in the restaurant before starting on the journey north. The front desk and restaurant staff were both friendly and very competent. I recommend this hotel!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Decatur, Georgia
Reviewed 13 June 2014

At regular posted rates, I wouldn't have stayed here. I was just passing through and needed a bed. I got a deal for less than half of the posted rate, so I couldn't care less that there was no complimentary breakfast. I was on the ninth floor, and there was a strong thunderstorm outside, but I wouldn't have known that had I not looked out of the window. I checked in around 10pm on a Saturday night, and it was buzzing with activity downstairs at a bar/restaurant and some kind of formal party, but I slept peacefully all night. The only person I dealt with was the front desk person, and she was nice and professional. Unfortunately, its not near the interstate and you have to wind through the downtown area, but for the price I paid I didn't mind.

Room Tip: Bypass the outside parking and park in the parking deck, its convenient.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo