“Love it here!”

Holiday Inn Sioux Falls - City Center
Ranked #6 of 54 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

We have been staying at this hotel off and on for almost 5 years. Everybody at the front desk is very friendly. The rooms are really nice. It has a nice workout facility and restaurant. I highly recommend it because it is close to everything off of Main Street.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank travelpilot65

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Hotel is located in a great location that is easily within walking distance of restaurants, bars and the falls. I came with group of 30 people and some of the rooms did not have refrigerators and we were not given any points for this stay because the hotel has a policy of not giving points for group reservations. This was surprising because I have recently stayed at other holiday Inns and points were given. Overall it is a nice hotel but next time we are in Sioux Falls, we will stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Sioux Falls - City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Jay J,

Thank you for your recent stay with us. While we are pleased to read that you liked the location of our hotel, it is regrettable that some issues with your reservation prevented you from fully enjoying your stay. We would love to regain your faith in our hotel and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your stay in further details. We have sent you a private message to obtain additional detail regarding your experience.

We look forward to your response and be of further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Tracy V.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel was recently revamped and updated. It is in a great location downtown and has great amenities. However the bathrooms are extremely small and cramped. The staff at the hotel is very friendly and the restaurant is decent for being a hotel restaurant. This hotel is in great proximity to the Sioux Falls Airport and they have a shuttle that will deliver you to the Airport.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I stay at City Centre Holiday Inn every trip to Sioux Falls, SD - they have always taken care of me and with a smile. If you are a IHG Rewards member and you are not saying at the City Centre you are missing out. Add the convienence of being blocks from downtown dinning if wanted. Makes for a good trip on the road.

Room Tip: use your rewards
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I have enjoyed the hospitality at the Holiday Inn in SF for the past 4 years (sometimes 4 nights a week for months at a time). The property is newly renovated, has an exemplary staff - at all levels. The treatment, accommodations and food is best in class. The concierge floor is the icing on an already delicious cake.
When I tell people that I consistently stay with my friends at the HI instead of the fancier hotel that happens to be closer to my client location I simply say "the HI is my home away from home. I'd recommend the Sioux Falls HI to anyone - a great (affordable) place to call your home when on the road.

Room Tip: Worth the upgrade to the 9th floor - say Hi to the host from Kim
1  Thank Kimmer847
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Central location to downtown Sioux Falls. Great staff and very nice facility. The only negative is if you want a peaceful dinner, or relax in the bar, the pool is open to both with the sound carrying. Also, did not appreciate the kids running onto the bar before/after swimming.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I was traveling for work and chose this hotel due to location, but I am glad I did. They upgraded me to the concierge floor and I enjoyed the happy hour and continental breakfast. I also met several nice people also staying. The room was great and I will be back.

• Stayed: June 2014