Days Inn Spearfish
US$82
US$79
US$51
US$49
Super 8 Spearfish(Spearfish)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$56
Quality Inn(Spearfish)(Great Value!)
US$88
Travelocity
Best Western Black Hills Lodge(Spearfish)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$77
Agoda.com
Bell's Motor Lodge Motel(Spearfish)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$44
All reviewsfront deskhardwood floorsroom was cleanbottom floorpet roomstay there againblack hillsdevils towerwaffle makerbreakfast areamt rushmoreone night staya great staysouth dakotafree breakfaststurgis motorcycle rallynice place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
days04293, General Manager at Days Inn Spearfish, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
days04293, General Manager at Days Inn Spearfish, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Reviewed 28 July 2013

the room and hotel was good. the breakfast left lots to be desired. poor selection of food and limited food availiable

4  Thank Ryan B
days04293, Owner at Days Inn Spearfish, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2013

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review. Days inn is coming out with a uniformed breakfast that will feature something for all. Hopefully we will see you in the future to try it. I glad that the hotel was clean and fit all the rest of your needs.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

I usually book through an online site, but booked this room directly through the desk clerk at the hotel. I was having difficulty finding a hotel that had a pool and a room to fit 5. I reserved a room with two queen beds and a couch. I really wanted a hotel with a pool, but I wanted the oversized room more. We ended up getting in late and were last guest to check in. They were full because of a corvette show. We started unpacking and realized we were in just a standard room. Knowing they were full, we just stayed put and made do. In the morning, I mentioned it to the desk clerk thinking they would give me a credit on my bill. Instead, they just acted like they did not know what I was talking about. When I explained the whole situation and explained that I had paid to have beds for 5 people not 4 and that I could have booked this room at a cheaper rate than this. She finally agreed to mention it to the manager and e-mail me, but I have NOT heard back from them. The hotel itself was just OK. Worst hotel breakfast I have seen,. Lots of choices, but they just did not look appetizing. We were glad there was Starbucks in the grocery store across the street. I will definitely think twice before picking this chain again.

9  Thank smoothiegirl
days04293, General Manager at Days Inn Spearfish, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

I remember when you called to make your reservation. We spoke about 2 different room types the suite has 2 queen beds and a pull out couch. The second room which is the one you booked is an oversized room with 2 queen beds and enough room for a roll-away. Had we known- we would have had a roll a-way available for the 5th guest. Please always let us know if you have any issues on the night you stay. We try to accommodate any request.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
days04293, Owner at Days Inn Spearfish, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013