“Excellent Stay!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Spearfish
Reviewed 6 January 2014

The check-in process was very organized and speedy. Cleanliness of the room we stayed in was top notch and the price/value was more than fair. All the staff was very helpful, informative and friendly and our breakfast was delicious! Highly recommend staying here.. It is definitely the best hotel we've stayed at in the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

First I want to thank the staff for not waking me up at 9 am for room service!! All the previous hotels I had stayed at would wake me up early dor no reason!! The staff at this hotel was very friendly and helpful!! Thank you I will definitely be returning in the near future!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I was driving late in the Hills of South Dakota and needed a place to get out of the snow and rest my eyes. This was just the place to provide warmth and unmatched comfort along my journey. The rooms were very clean and the beds were very satisfactory. It felt like a place that was well managed and had everything held together. It was also in a very convenient location right next to a Fresh Start Convenience store where they had amazing coffee! They also had a full on liquor store with many selections of wine, whiskey, and beer. It was also located right down the street from Wal-mart so I could get a few things before I started my travels the next morning. Overall, I had a wonderful experience. Exceptional quality and a great value. Don't pass up on this place!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 December 2013

The room was fine clean and eveything in order. Staff was friendly and very helpful. I have stayed here before and will do so again. Breakfast was pretty good, ham hard boiled eggs and waffles toast and all you need.

Room Tip: 113 is a great room.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2013

The associates were very welcoming as if I was a family member. Amazing service, breakfast, and swimming pool. The pool and hot tub were the most clean things I've ever been in. I also love the fact that I was able to enjoy my stay with such friendly people.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 15 October 2013

On October 4, 2013, with Interstate 90 and all roads closing, we pulled in to the Quality Inn, in Spearfish, SD. Considering that we would spend the next 48 hours trapped there, this proved to be a lucky choice! We want to extend our complements to Jason and SuAnn, the only two employees who could make it to work. During our time there, these two folks worked the desk, cleaned rooms, provided wonderful breakfasts (with what was available) passing along information, and made friends with all of the travelers there. Everyone was impressed with their work ethic and dedication to making the experience as pleasant as possible. Please forward my review to the management of this Quality Inn. Thank you to Jason and SuAnn!!! Myrtle White, Billings, MT

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2013

PROS - free breakfast, clean, quiet, pool, hot tub

CONS - too expensive, dehydrated eggs for breakfast, problems with shower

I have stayed at this property numerous times. This will be my last. I found a better room at a Super8 across the highway - about $20 cheaper for a place just as clean and comfy if. Or comfier.

Dehydrated eggs?!?! Really?!?! WTF? Stop serving this slop and put some real eggs out there. If you want to serve them then YOU eat them and make my room cheaper.

They boast about the "Q Shower - shower with multiple spray settings...premium bath amenities...curved shower rod for extra room...curtain with a sheer window for extra light". First, the shower head would not turn to any other settings. Second, what are "premium bath amenities"? The soaps all looked like the ones always in the rooms. Third, there was no curved shower rod. Fourth, the "window" is a screen basically, and when I got put of the shower the floor and toilet were soaked. The water went through the mesh and soaked them so badly I had to put towels down.

A very disappointing stay for too much money. I won't stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank ShawnMacApple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Spearfish
Holiday Inn Spearfish - Convention Center
Hampton Inn Spearfish
Hampton Inn Spearfish
#3 of 14 in Spearfish
Deadwood Mountain Grand Hotel, a Holiday Inn Resort

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!