“Exceptional Service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Spearfish
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Exceptional Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

Jason and the rest of the staff was accommodating from the moment we walked in! We were in town for a soccer tourney and so, due to the schedule, we asked for a number of favors. . . we were never disappointed. Our kids were catered to as well as us adults. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was just excellent!!! what a bonus!
We will be back, thnx to you all!

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Spearfish, South Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014

My Family and I love staying here, and we are Local. we have lots of fun in the nice big room for they have for birthday Parties and cater to your every need. What ever you want, they well try and get it for you or find a why to get what you want or need. We have lots of fun in the pool area. rooms are clean and comfy. We will be coming here for a long time.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Casper, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

The check-in process was very organized and speedy. Cleanliness of the room we stayed in was top notch and the price/value was more than fair. All the staff was very helpful, informative and friendly and our breakfast was delicious! Highly recommend staying here.. It is definitely the best hotel we've stayed at in the area.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

First I want to thank the staff for not waking me up at 9 am for room service!! All the previous hotels I had stayed at would wake me up early dor no reason!! The staff at this hotel was very friendly and helpful!! Thank you I will definitely be returning in the near future!

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

I was driving late in the Hills of South Dakota and needed a place to get out of the snow and rest my eyes. This was just the place to provide warmth and unmatched comfort along my journey. The rooms were very clean and the beds were very satisfactory. It felt like a place that was well managed and had everything held together. It was also in a very convenient location right next to a Fresh Start Convenience store where they had amazing coffee! They also had a full on liquor store with many selections of wine, whiskey, and beer. It was also located right down the street from Wal-mart so I could get a few things before I started my travels the next morning. Overall, I had a wonderful experience. Exceptional quality and a great value. Don't pass up on this place!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Sundance, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013

The room was fine clean and eveything in order. Staff was friendly and very helpful. I have stayed here before and will do so again. Breakfast was pretty good, ham hard boiled eggs and waffles toast and all you need.

Room Tip: 113 is a great room.