“Very good”

Roma's Ristorante
Ranked #24 of 55 Restaurants in Spearfish
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Rapid City, SD
“Very good”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Went there for lunch. Was a little worried because only 1 other table at noon. 3 cheese Calzone was excellent and

• Visited April 2014

Bowman, North Dakota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We travel frequently to Spearfish and Roma's is a favorite. The food, staff, and atmosphere are excellent. Prices are fair and quality is superb.

• Visited March 2014
Sundance, Wyoming
“it was ok nothing great”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

It was freezing in the restaurant, it was clean wait staff friendly and helpful food was average and a bit costly the steak and mushrooms was pretty good. I will go back and try them again. Bathrooms were nice and clean LOL also warm.

• Visited March 2014
Lake in the Hills, Illinois
“I traveled 70 miles to eat here after having the garlic chicken a few years ago, and would do it again! Great food, service & e”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Discovered this little gem while in the area for the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in 2002. I had the evening special, Garlic Chicken, and I've been back to the area twice more since. The second time I made my husband drive 70 miles so I could have that chicken again. It wasn't on the menu, and when I asked about it, the waitress was fantastic, got the owner, and they made the dish just for me. Fabulous experience every time we go, and the food is amazing. Being from Chicago I've been to some great restaurants, and I can tell you that Roma's would've made my Italian Grandma very happy. Go if you get the chance!

• Visited May 2013
Ormond Beach, Florida
“OK Food, Poor Service and Value”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We were very disappointed with the service and the food. Our appetizer was placed on the table on one plate for us both to eat from. Chicken Parm was thin and breading was mushy. Gorgonzola Chicken and Pasta lacked flavor. We didn't get bread until we asked. Our waiter never checked back to ask about the food, and we finally had to ask another server for our check. Our check was $52 without the tip. We would not return, and I do not recommend. (The restaurant is styled just like Macaroni Grill which has better food and prices.)

• Visited September 2013