“Great cheese dip” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great cheese dip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

I haven't tried their burritos but they seem to be a HUGE hit since the few times I went, they had a pretty long line of people..speedy service too...I'm just stuck on that fabulous cheese dip.. ^_^

Visited September 2013

Spearfish, South Dakota, USA
“Not Fast Food, But Fast Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Order own mix of ingredients in either a burrito or as a rice bowl. Pick from chicken, beef, pork, chili with many choices of beans, cheeses, salsas, veggies. Comfortable dining area to enjoy some of the best tex-mex you design yourself. Have fun.

Visited October 2013
Spearfish, South Dakota
“Everybody and My Dog Likes This Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

Pup and I eat here at least once or twice a month. He knows where we are as soon as we drive up. I've never had a bad burrito, rice bowl or salad. They have tons of veggies, and all ingredients are fresh and tasty. Pup does have to wait in the car, but most of the long term staff know me, and only have to ask whether he wants steak or chicken. His little nose starts going as soon as I open the car door, and he can hardly wait until we disembark and are settled in front of our respective repasts. I always have to make two meals from my burrito, I swear they are almost as big as footballs.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank J F
South Dakota
“Excellent food for a great price!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

You pick the ingredients, they build you the biggest burrito ever! I thought that for my family of 4 it was very reasonably priced!

Visited August 2013
Rochester, Minnesota
“Our gamble paid off”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

My wife and I prefer going the tried-and-true route, but after a morning in Spearfish Canyon on the 16th we were feeling adventurous and decided to try this place based on the name (and my craving for something burrito-esque). We were not at all disappointed! The place has a pleasant vibe with lots of colorful chalkboards. It was clean and modern. The best part was the scope of the menu -- burritos, wraps, thai food and more. So much to choose from. You could go every day for many weeks and not have the same thing twice. I had a chicken burrito and it was so big I couldn't finish it. (I consider this a good thing -- large portions!) My wife had a taco and chips with guacamole. We enjoyed everything and would definitely come here often if we lived locally. As it is, we recommend it to tourists and locals alike. Tasty food, pleasant and helpful staff, good vibe and good to support a local business.

Visited July 2013