“Spearfish Delight”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Absarokee, Montana
“Spearfish Delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

There are similar burrito / bowl type of joints in many towns, but this one really stands out. The menu is nice, the place smells great. Service if very friendly. We had two burritos and a bowl. Everything was good. Pork with Green Chile sauce was excellent. The Coriander shrimp were great. Blackened salmon was not blackened, but was otherwise great.
One real treat: the honey habanero brownies. They were cooked to perfection and were outstanding.

• Visited June 2014

Houston, Texas
“Freebirds of South Dakota”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Really good make-your-own burrito bar. Really quality ingredients and friendly staff. Great homemade ice cream too!

• Visited June 2014
Spearfish, South Dakota
“Incredibly awesome burritos!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

One of our favorite places in town. Think Chipotle and bring it to a Mom & Pop restaurant. The barbacoa beef burrito is my personal fave. Yum!

Visited April 2014
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great lunch in Spearfish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

Quality of food was great and my grilled salmon rice bowl was delicious. The employees helping us were very nice. Portion sizes could be a little bigger- we had the chips and queso and didn't have enough chips to finish our little cup of queso.

Visited March 2014
Terrytown, NE
“Worth Stopping In”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

In Spearfish for an indoor soccer tournament for the weekend, we were growing tired of fast food burgers. We decided to give this little place a try before the drive back to Nebraska. I'm glad we did. I'm a huge fan of Qdoba and I used to like Chipolte before they got all political with boy scouts, and this place is in the same vein. Huge burritos/wraps featuring tons of rice with beans, meat and veggies. I found the rice a touch bland (the only reason I didn't give 5 stars), but overall a very positive big burrito experience. I like the decor and feel of the place. Didn't feel to me like I was walking into a strip mall shop. And they had a bottle of sriracha by the pop machine... and you could use as much as you want... which was a definite bonus :)

• Visited February 2014