“Always a Super Dining Experience”
Review of Seven Grill & Soup Shack - CLOSED

Seven Grill & Soup Shack
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 January 2012

I am a local and dine at the Seven Grill as often as I can--which is usually for lunch at least once a week. I am not sure how many years I have been going there, but I was quickly hooked on their Creamy Potato Soup and it is still my favorite. I have even gotten others obsessed with the Creamy Potato Soup, but the burgers and other menu items are all great! The atmosphere is ideal with the fireplace going in cooler weather and dining on the large veranda in warmer weather. We often bring our out-of-town guests to dine there and no one has ever been dissappointed. The friendly wait staff and management are a definite plus! I am, also, pleased that the city's lengthy street construction adjacent to the building is finally finished!

Reviewed 10 January 2012

Think twice before you go to Seven Grill and Soup Shack. I should have known when I walked in and looked around. I couldn't tell if I was in a lodge or a bar, and the odor was undesirable. It took over 30 mintues to get our food and we were literally the only customers there over the lunch hour. I ordered the Creamy Baked Potato Soup. It looked like yesterday's left over mashed potatoes. Nothing but mush and no flavor. For being a "Soup Shack" you would think the soup would've been much better. My husband ordered a burger that he put ketchup on. Turns out the contents of the ketchup bottle was cocktail sauce! The waitress laughed it off because it was so funny... I had to suggest to the waitress to get a new burger which also took another 20 minutes just to get that. Terrible food, questionable service, and less than desirable conditions. No wonder the parking lot is always empty.

1  Thank JustaCeeoh
Reviewed 4 August 2011

Great place to eat, excellent service, laid-back atmosphere, and amazing food for a very fair price!

Reviewed 14 June 2011

Trip Advisor ranked this pretty high and we were traveling with our young kids, so we needed something kid-appropriate. It was basically a bar with a kids' menu available. Prices were great for the area, however, which was nice. Our server was forgetful--we never saw her again until she brought the bill. She didn't fill my only request--to bring a water. We just felt out-of-place as a family. We also were seated outside on a dusty, LOUD street with construction. No ambiance. My salad was better than what I expected, however. A silver lining on the dark cloud, I guess.

Reviewed 31 May 2011

Seven Grill & Soup Shack has wonderful food and a great variety. They have a great staff. The waitresses are attentive, excited about their menu, and provide a great dining experience. The cooks are dedicated to making your meal one to remember! Seven Grill & Soup Shack is clean and has an informal, laid back atmosphere. Great place to kick back and enjoy a fabulous meal.