“Average Pizza Ranch”

Pizza Ranch
Ranked #40 of 58 Restaurants in Spearfish
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 September 2013

My husband and I ate here while in the area. We found this Pizza Ranch to be a little below average. They were out of chicken and it took awhile for them to refill it. Maybe they didn't have enough staff as they just didn't seem to be able to keep up. A manager never visited our table, nor were we asked if there was a special pizza they could make for us. I not sure if we will eat here again.

Reviewed 5 March 2013

Our friends from Sturgis took us out for dinner and the salad bar was amazing along with the variety of pizza and chickens. We really enjoyed our dinner. I liked the chicken pizza and my husband loved the pepperoni.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

We spent the night at the Howard Johnson's in Spearfish prior to touring the Black Hills. The Pizza Ranch is connected to the hotel so our reason to go there was purely convenience. Wow we lucked out. My husband and I were pleasantly surprised that it was delicious. We got a pie to go and built our own salad. They would have delivered it to our room but he picked it up himself. My husband thought the buffet choices looked good if you are interested in eating in.

Reviewed 26 September 2012

I love pizza; my husband enjoys the chicken on the buffet. Pizza is average quality, but they WILL make a special order for you. Buffet includes salad bar and soup as well as hot and cold veggies and pizza. Quality is average. Price is very reasonable with drinks included.

Reviewed 28 August 2012

the Skillet Pizza was delicious, thanks for making my dinner. I ate the entire thing. Was tempted to come get another...