All reviewscomfort suitesturkey sausagewater slidesevening cookiesblack hillsno exceptionfitness centerbusiness centercomplimentary breakfastclean hoteltwo nightsthe breakfast areawould definitely stay here againenjoyed our staydevils towerfront desk staffeasy access
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Awesome staff and very nice for the money. Well worth it and a great place to visit!!! Spearfish Canyon is awesome and very close to this Hotel's Location. Deadwood is also a great place and is only 10 to 15 min. away. I must say I travel quite a bit for work and stay for 3 weeks at a time each time I travel and even though tere is no place like home this Hotel made it a lot easier than other Hotels I have stayed in. Thanks for a great stay!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ronald E
Reviewed 21 July 2013

This hotel is very clean. Great location near 90 exit. The staff at check-in was so nice and called room after I had checked in to make sure everything was ok. The room we got was a bit small for a family suit.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mbui
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Clean, Friendly and helpful staff, and the pool even has a slide for the kids. Not only were we greeted by a friendly and helpful staff but they even checked back with us later to see if there was anything else they could do. Directing us to the best pizza in town was a plus. Couldn't ask for a better place.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Bernard B
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We were traveling through on our road trip and were tired of driving and sightseeing and this hotel was in a good spot for us to pick up on our sightseeing the next day. I am a Hilton Honors member so this was a good choice to get me more points. The price was a little higher than I wanted to pay at the time, yet I was tired so we stayed anyway. The room was okay and seemed clean on a first glance, then I realized it could have been better. It wasn't anything major but I didn't like that I found a wad of gum on the floor and in the corner of the bathroom there was a hairball. I have been in some really disgusting hotel rooms so this stuff wasn't that bad.
I did walk down to the pool area and the pool was ice cold, I stuck my feet in for awhile and it felt refreshing for a bit but then my feet froze. Even the two kids that came in while I was there commented on how cold it was. There was a water slide but it looked like it was just for little kids. The hot tub was broken. The breakfast in the morning was decent and standard to a Hampton Inn. I did enjoy the beautiful peony flowers out in front of the hotel, they are my favorite flower and they looked and smelled lovely.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ajrwdwgirl
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Conveniently located, clean rooms, quiet, but very expensive. We would have given it a higher rating if the price had been more reasonable. We found out later that the Days Inn across town has very nice rooms for about $60 less than what we paid here.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple