“Annual Trip”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
trdohrman
Atkinson, Nebraska
“Cute cabin, but needs more cleaning.”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

The decor of the cabin was cute and the idea of finding and rehiding the moose was clever. The wrap-around deck was probably one of our favorite places to sit and enjoy the scenery and play games. I was disappointed in the cleanliness of the cabin. The dust was pretty thick in a lot of places and the shower curtains in all three bathrooms were moldy. The upstairs' freezer had long dark hair stuck in it and the bedding in our room had stains on it. Also, the cabin advertised sleeping for 15. I think that should be changed to 10 adults and 5 small children. Good thing we brought air mattresses. We would like to stay in a cabin again, but probably not this one. Does the same cleaning service clean all the cabins in this area?

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NE

Check-in / front desk
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing