“Lot's of good choices”

Pizza Ranch
Ranked #9 of 37 Restaurants in Sturgis
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 July 2013

We were really impressed with this restaurant. From the name you would expect just pizza as we did. For around $10 we found really good broasted chicken, a full salad bar, soft serve ice cream and desert pizzas. This is an "all you can eat" format so go there hungry.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Chicken was hot and tasty. Taco pizza was below PR standards. The crust was blah, and the taco sauce was very weird...not the same as served in other PR locations.

Reviewed 9 February 2013

We go in for the buffet about once a month and I always eat too much. Can't help myself. Their pizza is good and they put out a good variety, their chicken very good and their salad bar varied and fresh. Then there is the desert pizza . As I say, I always eat too much.

Reviewed 25 November 2012

We took my family here for dinner one night, and the chicken with potatoe wedges was really good. We enjoyed the atmosphere, and we were amazed at how quickly the place filled up. We arrived a little early, but it looked like they were getting ready to serve a buffet. The staff was really nice. There aren't a lot of places to eat in Sturgis, but this is a place that I would recommend.

Reviewed 18 October 2012

Typical buffet pizza place!! Although they do have some good chicken and a good salad bar. The rest is just like any other buffet food, nothing special

Been to Pizza Ranch? Share your experiences!