“What??”

Ranked #27 of 36 Restaurants in Sturgis
Pierre, South Dakota
“What??”
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

Food was better than expected. Don't go for the friendly atmosphere. My server/ counter person looks like he hates his life. I ordered a Kirin beer and he set it on the counter and put a spoon next to it , and motioned me to open it then walked away. My food arrived with another scowl. I still Thales him though I don't know why. I would not eat here again pretty lackluster .

Union Center, South Dakota
“Gotta go if you like Korean food”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I have eaten here often since they opened. They have one at Ellsworth AFB near Rapid City too. There is another Korean restaurant that I have tried in Rapid City and there is no comparison whatsoever. I don't care for Japanese or Chinese food, but Korean food strikes me just right. I'm retired Army and ranch 50 miles from anyplace, so when I head into Sturgis, I just order a take-out box and bring it back. Servings are huge and I can eat on it for 3 days ;-) Restaurant interior's not that fancy, but I'm there to eat, not look at pretty stuff. Try the Bokkeum Bop.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Kang San? Share your experiences!