“Best DQ visit ever!”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Sturgis
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We were here summer 2012 and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. The restaurant was clean, the decor was cozy and had a good visiting atmosphere, even though it's considered fast food. Best of all, the owners are great! We are from Canada and had met them on a previous trip, so we stopped in to see them and were treated like royalty! Our boys had the best time and I'm sure they must have asked a million questions about ice cream etc! And due to the TLC given to them, this is an outing that they still talk about a year and a half later! On a hot day, for a quick bite to eat or a birthday cake - this is the place to go :)

Reviewed 14 September 2013

Don't eat here very much cause I'm usually in a hurry, and if it's a real DQ, it's not fast food. If I have the time, I like to sit down and have a fresh-cooked burger. Prices are a little higher than the other fast food joints, of course.

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!