“Comfort”

Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Wall
Reviewed 17 June 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deanna M
Donna C, Manager at Days Inn Wall, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2013

Reviewed 10 June 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Donna C, Manager at Days Inn Wall, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2013

Reviewed 1 June 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Donna C, Manager at Days Inn Wall, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2013

Reviewed 22 May 2013

This is a nice property and I found the staff with whom I interacted to be very pleasant and helpful. I very seldom take advantage of the breakfast as I am already out and about before it is available and not back til it is not. That said, I think the continental breakfast is a bit lacking but I'm a foodie so I'm probably too critical. At least there were hard boiled eggs so protein was on the menu and that is important. Now the only issue I had was that on the second and only full day of my stay in Wall, I returned to my room to find that the "housekeeping" consisted of emptying the wastebasket and replacing the towel and washcloth I had used but intended to use again. I have stayed in many hotels/motels in South Dakota that provided a much better housekeeping service on a daily basis so I don't know if this is just what this Day's Inn does or if the housekeeper got distracted... I was not happy and did not leave a tip for emptying the wastebasket. I feel badly about this negative review because the folks were so nice and the common areas very clean and well maintained. By the way, I did not discuss this with the manager as it was quite late in the day and I was checking out on the following day so I thought I'd just put up with it. I don't know if I would stay there again...

Room Tip: May want to see if there is an elevator (didn't used to be one) if you prefer 2nd floor room and...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Donna C, Manager at Days Inn Wall, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2013

Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn of Wall,SD. I am happy to provide you with a clean and friendly atmosphere when you arrived at the Days Inn of Wall, SD. Please come back and visit us again.
Happy Trails,

Reviewed 19 April 2013

My husband and I stayed at this Days Inn on our way home from a "western trip" to the national parks. It was time to visit Badlands and we chose to stay in Wall. We were very happy with this hotel. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was very good. The breakfast area was a little small but that wasn't an issue for us b/c there were not too many people there. We would definitely stay there again and recommend it to a friend.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Donna C, Manager at Days Inn Wall, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2013

Thank you for staying at the Days Inn of Wall, SD. We welcome our guest with a clean rooms and friendly staff. The Badlands National Park is open all year and is pretty with the different seasons, it is great to have the Badlands so close to us. Please come back and visit us again!

Reviewed 10 April 2013

What a surprise for such a small hotel. Our room was all brand new - carpet, bathroom, floor, tub & sink area. The walls had fresh paint as well as the woodwork and the doors looked new, too. Continental breakfast had all the food groups but the dining room was TINY...maybe only about 4 tables. Get there early! AWESOME DEAL for only $62/night with AAA discount. Would definitely stay here again. Sept.2012

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying at the Days Inn of Wall,SD. It is nice that you have noticed are freshly painted rooms,new carpet, and new bathroom floors. Please stop in and visit us again if you are in the area.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

Stayed here with family to visit all the attractions of wall. It was clean and a great location. Walking distance to many attractions and food. Poor internet. Terrible internet. The signal for a different motel provided good internet. I usually like Days inn. Was very disappointed with this one.
Was going to stay two days but moved to another motel after the first night. I won't stay at this motel again. But it was better than the econolodge.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for staying at the Days Inn of Wall,SD. We are sorry that your stay was not what you expected. We have painted all our rooms within the past year and the rooms are very spacious. We strive to make our guest happy by providing a clean motel and a friendly staff.
Donna

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wall
Best Western Plains Motel
Badlands Interior Motel and Campground
Super 8 Wall
Super 8 Wall
#4 of 11 in Wall

Been to Days Inn Wall? Share your experiences!