“Continuing coast to coast trip” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of America's Best Value Inn

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
America's Best Value Inn
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Wall
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Continuing coast to coast trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Very recently remodeled rooms, nicely done with hardwood flooring and pinewood trim and molding. A very large HD flat screen TV (50" or more), good water pressure in the shower, but shower head cannot change. A nice place to spend the night. Forget about the "hot breakfast".

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
abvijoe, Manager at America's Best Value Inn, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I am happy to hear you enjoyed one our renovated rooms. We are trying to continue this to finish complete the full hotel. Have a wonderful rest of your vacation.

Safe Travels!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Polish first
Bonduel, Wisconsin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

We chose this hotel because it had room to sleep 6. I felt it was a little over priced for a worn out old hotel. The continental breakfast was bagels, and basics. The room smelled either musty or of bad room deodorizer. The beds were comfortable and clean.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Valerie B
abvijoe, Manager at America's Best Value Inn, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for bringing to my attention the condition of your room. I will be sure to work with my housekeeping department to watch out for these issues and come to me so I can address them right away. I sure hope you had a great trip to our area.

Peosta, Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed in an older room but I don't believe I have stayed in a cleaner place. The only thing to say about breakfast is that it was food and when you're hungry it works. Staff is very friendly, I had a problem with the reservation I made and they helped fix it. We would stay again. Didn't use the pool as it was chilly outside but kids stuck feet in and said it felt warm.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
abvijoe, Manager at America's Best Value Inn, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time out to write your review. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Wish the weather was warmer so your family could of enjoyed the pool. Maybe on your next trip weather will be a bit better. I sure hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip.

Stevensville, Montana
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We must not have stayed in one of their newly renovated rooms, as ours was dated, smelly, and damp. $35 fee for our dog, was ridiculous. And our dog, who will usually sniff around a room for about a minute, spent 45 mins being obsessed with all the smells on the bedding and carpet (he's a hound dog, and lives by his nose); a clear indication of the level of cleanliness. Breakfast was disappointing. On the bright side, check-in was easy, and the people were friendly.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Whitney F
abvijoe, Manager at America's Best Value Inn, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for bring these issues to our attention. I will be sure to check this room out and speak with our housekeeping department as well. We really strive on guest satisfaction!! I sure hope you had a wonderful trip to our area.

Moses Lake, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

We traveled from Moses Lake WA to North Dakota to pick up our niece and bring her back to Washington for the summer. One of her biggest wishes for sight seeing, was to go to Rapid City South Dakota to see Reptile Gardens, Mt. Rushmore and the Badlands. On our way there we started seeing Wall Drug signs. She thought they were so funny that it became a game as we traveled, to see who could spot them and to see who could read them first. Of course where else could we stay but Wall, South Dakota! Americas Best Value Inn was conveniently located right off the highway and we were lucky enough to get a room even though we didn't have reservations. Our plan was to stay 2 nights see the sights she wanted to see and head back to Washington. We saw the sights, but Wall Drug was still calling her name so we asked if we could stay 1 more night and the staff did everything possible to make that happen. We spent a wonderful 3rd night there after exploring Wall Drug. The rooms were clean, the beds beyond comfortable and so quiet even though close to I-90. I can't recommend this hotel enough. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
abvijoe, Manager at America's Best Value Inn, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write your review. I am so happy to hear we met all your expectations! Sounds like you had a very fun vacation!! We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip through Wall.

Dupont, Washington
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Cleanliness is about the only good thing I can say about this place. We paid $166 for one night and it might be the worst value in America. The website says they have room service. I can only assume they mean the pizza place that delivers pizza 1 hour and 15 minutes after you order. The breakfast offered was all gone at 09:30. Not exactly like we slept through it. To be fair all of the motels in Wall look the exact same so it's not like you will have a lot of options. If you can skip this town and make it to rapid city where you will have much more options. The drug store really isn't worth a stop overnight. The town restaurant, red rock maybe, had very nice people working.

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank amandalou3333
abvijoe, Manager at America's Best Value Inn, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear Valued Guest

I am happy to hear you were satisfied with your room during your stay with us. I apologize about the room service you had read online as we do not offer this. I will have to be sure this is changed and thank you for bringing that to our attention. I hope you had some fun while staying in Wall. We are a smaller quaint town with beautiful scenery.

Portland, Maine
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

My wife says the place was exceptionally clean. It was quiet and close to I-90 so we could get on and off easily. It was quiet and well maintained. They were checking the bathroom fans in the next rooms. The breakfast was ok with basic offerings They had 3 hot items, no yogurt, and breakfast runs from 7 to 10 which was a little late for us and some others who took off before breakfast. For the price, it was a very good choice.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am happy to hear you were satisfied with your stay. We work hard with our housekeeping department so guests have clean rooms and sounds like they did a great job. I sure hope you had a wonderful time while in Wall.

Safe Travels.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wall
BEST WESTERN Plains Motel
Badlands Interior Motel and Campground
Motel 6 Wall
Motel 6 Wall
#10 of 11 in Wall

Been to America's Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!