“Clean and great service”

Red Rock Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Wall
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2014

The food was average but possibly one of the better ones for this tiny tourist town. They had a little salad bar and the night we were there a small buffet of different meats. The had a good variety on their menu. This was not a bar, it was a regular restaurant. The pies looked delicious but I was too full after my chicken fried steak, mash potatoes and salad bar which again all was decent.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

The food at the Red Rock was good, although not what I would call 'very good' hence the three circle rating. Breasted chicken is what you would expect, as were the kids meals. Nice soup and salad bar, although nothing exceptional. Also, a bit pricey on the pricey side, but for the limited choices in the area that can be expected. If I were in Wall again, I would probably try another restaurant, just to see if something better were available, but I would not hesitate to recommend the Red Rock for a nice meal.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

The motel owner sent us here and it was good. Good soup average salad bar, good chicken and very good pie. It was a good meal at a fair price with excellent service. I would eat here again.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

My husband and I stopped in for dinner recently, during a very busy time - the Sturgis Rally was in full swing. But, we were seated quickly and our server brought drinks and menus. One note: They do not serve liquor. Beer and wine only.

Dinner was good; not excellent but good. Our server was very attentive. GIven the choices for food around here, I would say this is one of the better choices.

1  Thank Kathleen B
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We had just driven hundreds of miles into the Black Hills to see the National Treasure called The Bad Lands National Park. The only thing that spoiled the event was our visit to Red Rock Restaurant. I have little to say but don't go here unless it's the last stop you can find. The broasted chicken was dry as the bone it was on. The burgers were ugly scabs and the lettuce and tomato were extra!! Yes!! Extra!. One limp piece of lettuce and one heal from a tomato was all we received for our $1.75 Extra. That's enough, you get the point. Drive On!!

2  Thank osborner