“Beautiful Artwork”
Review of Dakota Sky Stone

Dakota Sky Stone
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Dakota Sky Stone is beautiful small shop with a number of piece so artwork as well as pieces of jewelry with different settings. The shop is a nice view of the tribes artwork as well. There are a number of items to purchase and many pieces are expensive, but would be a great addition to someone's collection or decor.

We did purchase some items and received a bonus. The shop owner was pleasant to speak with about the number of items in the shop

Reviewed 21 July 2017

One of several stores we paid a visit to (and made a purchase) while visiting Wall. Nice to see some authentic aboriginal crafts being sold.

1  Thank Hutch333id
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Went in just browsing....no intention of buying anything. Saw some inexpensive (1/2 price) authentic Indian stone earrings that I thought might make good souvenir gifts for family back home, so started looking a bit closer. The charming sales lady came over and started to explain about the Indian tribe that made the jewelry that I was considering. I was so impressed with the tribe (Zunni..I had never heard of them til then), their jewelry making procedures (they use tiny pieces of stone leftover from the bigger pieces) and the meanings/stories of the stone groupings, that I bought several pair. I was so impressed about the story of the jewelry I bought, we even went back a couple of days later to see about more. The prices were very reasonable, even for the signed jewelry, and they had a quantity of other authentic Indian items as well. I prefer buying and supporting the local tribes rather than just getting standard souvenirs. This tiny store is a must see....and ask about the story each piece of jewelry tells....fascinating....it means so much more than just decoration.

7  Thank kade435

Been to Dakota Sky Stone? Share your experiences!