“Quick service”

Cuisines: American
Wisconsin
“Quick service”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Our family stopped in for blizzards as a dessert after dinner. The staff was friendly and the service was quick. My kids were impressed that the staff held each blizzard upside down to show us how thick it was before handing them to us.

• Visited August 2014

Grasonville, Maryland, United States
“Wife wanted a Hot Dog!! No Nathans in town.”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

A nice basic hot dog with all the trimmings at an affordable price. Sits at the edge of town a few blocks from Wall Drug and the place where locals go.

Visited July 2014
Apopka, Florida
“Always good burgers”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

You can trust Dairy Queen to have a decent burger. I got the kids meal because it is about the same size as a regular but a cheaper price and it comes with a Dilly bar:)

Visited May 2014
South Dakota
“Needs Mr. Clean!!!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Have stopped at this Dairy Queen before and found it adequate. Always love DQ ice cream. But, this time it was disgustingly dirty. The floors did not look like they had been cleaned since Christmas and needless to say I was afraid to peek in the kitchen or use the bathrooms. Please--Please do some cleaning as I love my DQ ice cream. It is not rocket science just takes a little elbow grease!!!

• Visited July 2014
South Dakota
“FAST food? HAHA”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Stopped after a sporting event in town. You would think they would prepare for events like this, but I guess not. I went through the drive through and it took between 50-55 minutes before we got our food...chickens strip basket and a cheeseburger. I wanted to leave, but there was no way to get out as people were both in front of and behind me. When I finally got to the window, the girl assured me my food would be out in 1-2 minutes. Another 25 minutes went by before we got our food. I would have left, but didn't want to lose out on my money. I've been here a couple of times before this and it took about 20 minutes then. I guess I should have known...
Go to subway or wait until rapid city...

Visited February 2014

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!