“best service/attitude in a week of vacation fast food”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Wall
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 August 2014

When we stopped here for a quick meal, the teenage boy cleaning windows outside gave us a friendly greeting. A teenage girl took our order quickly and accurately with a smile and I thought, "Where did they get these kids!" Then we ate near the window where orders are picked up and observed 2 teenage boys delivering the food with genuine smiles and wishes for a good day. We were so impressed I asked to see the manager and told him the above asking what he did to train his kids differently than the many we’d encountered in the past week of vacation who were distracted, sullen, & uninterested. Instead of taking credit for a genius strategy, he explained that Wall was a small community and the parents raised their kids to put their heart into whatever they were doing and to take pride in a job well done. I don’t know who is responsible, but we were sure impressed. The meal was good, but typical. The service, however, set this Dairy Queen head and shoulders above other fast food places.

1  Thank quilterinAD
There are newer reviews for Dairy Queen

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Our family stopped in for blizzards as a dessert after dinner. The staff was friendly and the service was quick. My kids were impressed that the staff held each blizzard upside down to show us how thick it was before handing them to us.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

A nice basic hot dog with all the trimmings at an affordable price. Sits at the edge of town a few blocks from Wall Drug and the place where locals go.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

You can trust Dairy Queen to have a decent burger. I got the kids meal because it is about the same size as a regular but a cheaper price and it comes with a Dilly bar:)

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Have stopped at this Dairy Queen before and found it adequate. Always love DQ ice cream. But, this time it was disgustingly dirty. The floors did not look like they had been cleaned since Christmas and needless to say I was afraid to peek in the kitchen or use the bathrooms. Please--Please do some cleaning as I love my DQ ice cream. It is not rocket science just takes a little elbow grease!!!

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!