“Now I know where the mega travel centers got the idea.”
Review of Wall Drug

and up
Rapid City's Badlands and Wall Drug Limousine Tour
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Wall
More attraction details
Owner description: Established in 1931, this family business is known for its friendly service and for offering free drinking water to travelers.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Sheridan, Wyoming, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Now I know where the mega travel centers got the idea.”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This place is a Meca if your into the whole road side attraction thing. It literally takes up a whole block and the whole town is involved, it includes every thing from a mall, to a travel center, a tourist attraction, to a restaurant. The history of the place is what amazes me. This thing was around way before any of the strip malls and gas stations of today. This place did it first. Is it any different than any other touristy place, no but it defiantly has it's own quirky appeal. If your on I90 through South Dakota, stop for an hour and check it out. One of those places you can say "Yea, I've been there".

1 Thank Ryan H

Miamitown, Ohio
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Not just a drug store...the whole place is simply darling!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Completely, totally awesome place, period! Not just a drug store, it is a whole town under one roof and an adorable step back into the past on every level. There is something for every man, woman & child to enjoy for sure, even the big kids at heart like my husband & I! Every bit of it is darling, very interesting, engaging & just plain fun! There is a lot to see. And the 5 cent coffee??? It was really great, I drank 4 cups! We ate at their cafe too, it was a bit pricey but the staff & atmosphere make it totally worth every penny. My husband got a great burger & I ordered the Hot roast beef & a salad. We enjoyed it very much! The town of Wall itself is also completely wonderful. Walking the streets & shopping, snacking etc reminded me of a oldwest town. I could go on & on. I would seriously live in Wall, SD.... We LOVE THIS PLACE & cannot wait to go back.

4 Thank Teresa_Michael_Holt
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 160 helpful votes
“A community, not a store! A must see!”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This was a unique stop! We had to stop after seeing sign after sign on the highway. Great marketing....it was a must do!

And we are so glad we stopped. A quaint western-themed street with lots of local stores. We bought homemade fudge, boots, and had a great lunch! Never expected this bizarre little town in the middle of nowhere.

We stayed a short time, had fun and moved on. But, it was worth the stop!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Lisa S
Rapid City, South Dakota
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“The ultimate "Tourist Attraction"”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I'm generally not a huge fan of these, but this place is as good as it gets. Living in Rapid City, as a chronic tour guide for family and friends, I visit here at least once a year, and always enjoy it. I particularly love their rock shop (best I've seen anywhere) and bookstore. They've upgraded their "backyard," which used to have live chickens that challenged you at tic-tac-toe, but now has a gigantic T-Rex that wants to eat you and singing raccoons. Had three hard-to-impress grandchildren, ages 8 to 11 visiting, and it was all we could do to pry them away from here. Everyone who works here is as friendly as can be, and that really helps...

Visited June 2014
Cleves, Ohio
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Spent 5hrs there!!!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This was my only 2nd time here (last time was in 91). It is still an awesome place.
It has grew substantially since my last visit.
Lots to see. Whatever you want, they got. Restaurant is kinda expensive but where else can you get 5 cent coffee?????
We saw everything they had to offer. Took us nearly 5 hours.
Will stop again!!! LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!