“Fun trip”

Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Wall
Council Bluffs, Iowa
“Fun trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

I loved this place.... I loved the shower and bathroom... I liked the size of the room it was nice... staff was wonderful to me. overall I will be thinking about them in the future. Great place to stay when the weather is nice and hot..... Hope to go back there soon.......

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
tmnap, Manager at Travelodge Wall, responded to this review, 24 June 2013
Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate this opportunity to improve our property. Our staff looks forward to your next visit!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Sheridan, Wyoming, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2013

Everything you need. We had clean linens, a comfy mattress, hot shower, warm room (after we turned the heat on), even a mini fridge and microwave. No fancy bells and whistles, but you don't need those anyway. Friendly staff, free pet stay, and a quiet night round out this great value.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
seattle
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2013

I am rating it five not because it is a five star hotel but because it was exactly what it should be at this excellent, inexpensive price - clean, convenient, friendly, low key, a comfortable bed. And, my small dog stayed for free.

We are on a road trip from Baltimore to Seattle and thought this was a great location for two weary travelers (plus the dog)

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
bwplains, Manager at Travelodge Wall, responded to this review, 5 March 2013
Thank you for your response. We appreciate all feedback and use it to help improve our service to you the customer.

Jackie Heathershaw
Vashon, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2013

I chose this hotel as a stopover on my recent cross-country drive. The hotel is right off I-90, and sits next to a 24-hour gas station, so couldn't make for easier on/off. No highway noise was apparent in the room. I was welcomed upon arrival by the friendly front desk person, who called the room to check on my satisfaction after I was settled. I was traveling with my dog, and got a ground floor room right by the great dog walking area. There were even dog bones at the desk at check-in. The room was basic and clean; no frills, but who wants to pay more for a room you are only in to sleep before getting up in the morning to start driving again? Excellent value for the money. I look forward to another stopover on my way back to the west coast.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
tmnap, Manager at Travelodge Wall, responded to this review, 24 June 2013
Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate the opportunity to improve your property. Our staff looks forward to you next visit.
Kirkland, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

This Motel 6 hotel was excellent, and my stay was great. The room was clean, had all that you needed, and the friendly front-desk staff even called to make sure I was happy. How many businesses these days care that much about customer service? I was so impressed.

The location is good, right off I-90, and there are very close places to eat and get gas.

In this economy, for those of us who still love to travel, I want a budget hotel. I only care about a clean room, safe property, and a good shower and bed. If you want more amenities, this is not for you (although they do have a pool). If you don't mind bringing your own hair dryer, you will be happy here with the basics--the clean basics.

I will definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Kansas City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2012

Good beds, pleasant office staff.
It is right off the highway but highway noise is not a problem. Nice green grass for my dog. Decent coffee in the am. About eight miles from the entrance to badlands NP. That's all we needed for the night.

• Stayed August 2012
Lima, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2012

The staff friendly and helpful. The room furnished in the traditional Motel 6 motif. Room was very clean, didn't have any strong odors and had frig and microwave. This Motel would certainly rate in the top 25% or the Motel 6's I have visited, and there have been quite a few. Only complaint is the price which is driven by location and limited tourist season.

Room Tip: My room was on the North side and interstate noise was not a significant issue.