“Better than the Hilton!”
Review of Ann's Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wall
Ann's Motel
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Wall
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

Had to stop for the night in Wall due to bad weather, and chose Ann's per reviews.
Best location to downtown for sure.
No problem checking in, she even took cash, and didnt demand a CC!
Then it SNOWED! For 3 nights!
Everyone got buried in very deep snow! Like 2 to 4 ft, and 8 ft drifts!
Then the power went out!
There was nothing open in town, no gas, no food, no water!
Ann showed up somehow in the morning, with her husband and a killer 4x4 backhoe! He must have plowed her a road in.
She brought hot food for everyone, and didnt want to accept $$ from anyone till Blizzard was over....
I made her take my $50 a night, for the next 3 nights.
Her husband is an ace backhoe operator, and had us all dug out pronto...
He dug out the other motels to, but we were first!
She gave us access to the laundry room, and said take whaterver you need, as in towels TP, etc...
Very nice people!
Didnt chat much with them, but left there feeling like we had left good friends, or family!
The place is cleannnnn!
And quiet, and only $50 ish a night..
Beds were great, and showers were by far the best of any we had in over a months vacation...
Flat screen TVs and microwave, fridge...
Cant say enough about the place!
Thank you Ann...
Bill and Michell,
Room # 16

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Meteoritics

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Touring South Dakota due to flooding in Colorado, on our way to the Badlands, we stopped in Wall, SD. Quite little town with a hugh Drug Store. Upon arriving, we checked out the town and noticed a small quaint hotel near the Drug Store, Stopped in and asked did they have an vacancy, greeted by lady that was very nice. I was shocked at the rate of the room, $55.00 for a double, i thought to myself what did i get myself into. The room was very clean with two
double beds, flat screen TV, coffee pot, tub and shower. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, Its what little towns are made up of, A nice suprize.

Room Tip: Great location near Wall Drug STore.
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I have stayed at Ann's Motel recently and also 9 years ago. Both times I was impressed with the service and the accomodations. Ann herself is a delight. And it is such a short walking distance to "Wall Drug". I would stay there again if I ever get back to the area! Her rates are excellent for someone on a budget.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Laura M
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Looked for smaller motels and non-chain places where possible. This was a really good one. Stayed in a cabin that has been kept to look like new. the owner, Ann, checked us in and was friendly and helpful. Good price compared to the bigger places. A block away from the Wall Drug store and downtown area. Parked motorcycle right at front door which is helpful for security, and handy for unloading and reloading the bike with less traipsing back and forth. Refrigerator was nice so we could cool or freeze our water bottles for the next day. I would absolutely stay there again!

1  Thank TheGrizzledWizard
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Thus is a charming little motel right off the freeway. Super clean rooms. And what a value. It was $5more expensive for the room with the king size bed and is basically a suite. $55 is all we paid. Room is gorgeous. And Ann have us some rags and pointed is to the hose for washing our bikes.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Have stayed here before, The price was right and the room was clean the staff was very friendly. A great place to stay when in Wall. Stayed there 09/12/2013. Thank you Ann and Boyd for the friendly service....

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Stopped here late afternoon after visiting Badlands National Park. We were greeted by friendly staff and were really pleased with the room. It was nicely furnished, spacious, had a refrigerator, and everything was spotlessly clean. Had a good night's sleep before driving to Rapid City the next day.
Can't beat the location - in town just a block-and-a-half from Wall Drug.
When we arrived, the lady at the front desk informed me that I was quoted an in-season rate that was too high (we were here the Sat. night of Labor Day weekend), and she dropped the price by more than $20! I was taken aback by the honesty of the management, and I would surely stay here again on my next trip. I give this place my highest recommendation.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wall
Best Western Plains Motel
Badlands Interior Motel and Campground
Econo Lodge Wall
Econo Lodge Wall
#9 of 11 in Wall

Been to Ann's Motel? Share your experiences!