“Older, well kept hotel - friendly staff”
Review of Ann's Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wall
Ann's Motel
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Wall
West Virginia
“Older, well kept hotel - friendly staff”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

There is not much to choose from in Wall, but I would say that Ann's is a great choice for the area. The room was clean, comfortable and the staff (owner and her son) were very friendly. If we travel there again, I would stay at Ann's. Excellent prices! and yes we had wifi!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank WVHighlander

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Beijing, China
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

The room is clean and comfortable, the people are very nice. No charge for my dog. Rooms come with nice TV, microwave, coffee maker. Right in back of Wall Drug. Only one drawback--no wifi in the rooms. But, for the price, not bad at all. And, as I single woman, I feel very safe.

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank jcolleenb
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 30 April 2014

If you're looking for a comfortable night or week's stay near the Badlands, this is the place. Ann is super friendly, the rooms are comfortable, all the comforts of home on the road. Just a short walk from the Drug Store and main street. You will love this place! We stayed in the motel, but Ann also has some single cabins on the west side of the facility. Just good, midwestern people run the place with a smile.

Room Tip: if you'd like something more detached from the motel, ask for one of the cabins. I was surprised...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Tony U
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I planned a stay in Wall during my end-to-end driving vacation of South Dakota, but I hadn't necessarily picked a place. I stumbled onto Ann's and was absolutely thrilled. Delightful owner, gracious accommodations, fabulous location (easy on/off to I90, easy walking distance to all that Wall has to offer). The best part was finding out that the adorable cabin-style rooms were the same price as a regular room. Speaking of the cabins, they are completely separated from each other and the main hotel so there is no noise from other guests, ice makers, soda machines, etc. AND - I could park my car practically on the front porch. I cannot say enough about how much I loved staying there. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: get a cabin - set away from all the hubbub, very private but not stuck in some weird remote section...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank WilowRunAlpacas
Glendale, Arizona
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Ann's has a big country lobby to check in. She is very nice and answers questions. Later she had family in to chat, very warm feeling. There is a mini shelf with books for the taking. She said their library had surplus and places took them to share. How nice is that. The room was basic, enough space, 'fridge and microwave, and clean. Everything works, which can't always be said. No close outlet plug reached to bed, but the tabletop was fine. Two block walk to the famous Wall Drug. These kind of places are much more memorable and make a trip a journey, rather then just another bed to stop.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank Angell66
Monument, Colorado
Reviewed 7 December 2013

You cannot beat Ann's for location and value in Wall. There are several chain motels in Wall, but Ann's beats them for value, location and service. There is a gift shop on premise and the property is within walking distance (a block) to Wall Drug Store.

I have stayed at Ann's several times through the past decade when in Wall on business. Though the building is older, as are most motels in Wall, they keep the facility updated.

Usually I get to Wall late, but my key is always waiting and available even after hours. If you are planning on going to Wall Drug or to other businesses nearby, you don't have to worry about parking. You already have a great spot that is safer than the public lots.

Room Tip: Get a room upstairs on the east side.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Hiddenshutter
Liverpool
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We were looking for somewhere to stay between visits to Deadwood and the Badlands when we came upon this quaint little motel. The location is perfect - just one block away from the main street. The price was unbelievable (half the cost of what we paid in Deadwood!) Brand new king size bed - refrigerator, microwave, flat screen tv. etc. etc. Most of all - scrupulously clean. Ann made us feel very welcome and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Wall Drug!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wall
Best Western Plains Motel
Badlands Interior Motel and Campground
Travelodge Wall
Travelodge Wall
#10 of 11 in Wall

Been to Ann's Motel? Share your experiences!