“great”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Watertown
A TripAdvisor Member
Fargo, North Dakota
Reviewed 28 January 2014

This was a 3rd stay because everything is clean and the breakfast was great. The breakfast is hot, the items are fresh. There is a variety of items and a person who oversees the breakfast area the whole time.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

I stayed in Watertown one night due to bad weather driving home from dropping my son off at choir workshop in Moorhead. This hotel turned a horrible night of driving into a wonderfully relaxing and comfortable evening. I had a King Studio suite. $135 per night. The room was immaculate! The bed was very comfortable. Room had class and was well laid out. Have to try hard to find anything negative. If I had to, I would say the coffee table was a bit small by couch. The TV was a touch small for my taste but adequate. Would have preferred a movie rental option on tv rather than old fashioned cable and HBO, but otherwise the room was superb. I assumed the hotel was brand new. As the shower appeared like it hadn't been used. It seriously crossed my mind that I might have been the first person to ever use the room. When I went downstairs for the free hot breakfast in the morning (eggs, French toast sticks, waffles, cereal, coffee juice and fruit) I asked the front desk manager how old the hotel was. I was shocked to hear that they were in their 5th year of operation! Shocking! My room and the rest of the hotel I saw appeared absolutely spotless and brand new. Highly recommended. For those people that feel gross in hotels due to rooms showing they have been used, this is the hotel for you. Hope the review helped.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank chadmn01
Reviewed 24 January 2014

We loved the fast service and friendliest of all the staff. Breakfast was excellent, the rooms were very comfortable and clean. Thank you for making our stay so enjoyable especially since we came in from NY to bury my father.You made it easier for us through such a hard time in our lives

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2014

had to stop here because of a snow storm staff made us feel very welcomed and very helpful told us where to find a store let us use the micowave to heat up food we had along for our trip the hot tube was very nice after a very stressful drive in a snow storm and the staff was very helpfull in giving us food in the morning because we had to be back on the road very early. Would like to go back to check out the rest on the town when the weather is better. Thanks for all our help

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 January 2014

This is a very nice newer Hampton. Very good staff, friendly, nice location, and always clean. I stay here frequently when traveling to Watertown or through on business. It's very close to the Redlin art center and there is shopping within walking distance. Plenty of places to eat or have a drink within walking distance.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

I've always stayed at Holiday Inn Express... but the Hampton Inn impressed me so much I signed up for their rewards club and will start looking for Hampton Inns. The room was beautiful and clean and the heating and cooling worked perfect. Comfortable furniture and beds and great location. Withing walking distance to restaurants and stores!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Everything was great, warm fire was welcoming on extremely cold night. Coffee was fresh upon arrival. Bed very comfortable. Right next to several restaurants. Front desk staff helpful getting my Honors number.