“Nice stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hampton Inn & Suites Watertown
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Watertown
“Nice stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

Weather prohibited our work travel from continuing any further south - thought we would give it a try - what an awesome hotel! Clean, friendly people, comfy beds, overall great hotel! Quiet with no distractions for sleeping. Nearby restaurant options & shopping. The fitness center was clean and the equipment was in good working order.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Des Moines, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

Great location. Clean - large room. Great value and comfort. The beds are very comfortable. The workout room is adequate but could be a little larger. The breakfast is very good and changes frequently.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Cold Spring, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

What a great stay! My checkin was so pleasant. The staff member that checked me in was so though and so helpful. Made me feel so welcome. My room was so clean and comfortable. The bed was awesome and I got a great nights sleep. Internet worked great with no issues. Breakfast had such a good selection it surprised me. Oh and let's not forget the cookies at checkin! Thanks so much!!!

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Clarkson, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

I stay at Hampton Inns often and this is one of the best I've seen. Clean, comfortable, friendly and helpful staff, excellent breakfast! It was an unplanned stop for me due to bad weather and the front desk staff was very helpful and friendly! This experience was exactly the reason I choose Hampton Inns when I can!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

This was a 3rd stay because everything is clean and the breakfast was great. The breakfast is hot, the items are fresh. There is a variety of items and a person who oversees the breakfast area the whole time.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Trimont, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

I stayed in Watertown one night due to bad weather driving home from dropping my son off at choir workshop in Moorhead. This hotel turned a horrible night of driving into a wonderfully relaxing and comfortable evening. I had a King Studio suite. $135 per night. The room was immaculate! The bed was very comfortable. Room had class and was well laid out. Have to try hard to find anything negative. If I had to, I would say the coffee table was a bit small by couch. The TV was a touch small for my taste but adequate. Would have preferred a movie rental option on tv rather than old fashioned cable and HBO, but otherwise the room was superb. I assumed the hotel was brand new. As the shower appeared like it hadn't been used. It seriously crossed my mind that I might have been the first person to ever use the room. When I went downstairs for the free hot breakfast in the morning (eggs, French toast sticks, waffles, cereal, coffee juice and fruit) I asked the front desk manager how old the hotel was. I was shocked to hear that they were in their 5th year of operation! Shocking! My room and the rest of the hotel I saw appeared absolutely spotless and brand new. Highly recommended. For those people that feel gross in hotels due to rooms showing they have been used, this is the hotel for you. Hope the review helped.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank chadmn01
Yonkers, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

We loved the fast service and friendliest of all the staff. Breakfast was excellent, the rooms were very comfortable and clean. Thank you for making our stay so enjoyable especially since we came in from NY to bury my father.You made it easier for us through such a hard time in our lives

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family