Hampton Inn & Suites Watertown
US$83
US$114
US$133
US$129
Days Inn Watertown(Watertown)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$82
US$100
US$98
Dakota Sioux Casino & Hotel(Watertown)(Great Value!)
US$90
Priceline
US$84
US$71
  • Pool
All reviewsbuffalo wild wingsgreat hotelsouth dakotaawesome staffcomplimentary breakfastparking lotwithin walking distancein towncomfortable bedsking suitelarge roomeasy accesswould definitely stay here againbusiness tripthe breakfast areaup to datea great stay
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We had some problem with the billing, as I was paying for my son's room as well as my own. I had to make several trips down to the front desk to get the invoice corrected. Our plane flight was cancelled out of Minneapolis and I was hoping to get at least a small refund for the first night, considering the circumstances. I was told by the manager that since it was the July 4th weekend, this was impossible. The king suite was clean and very comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Very nice hotel, great location, very accommodating staff. Rooms were very clean and modern. Within close distance to several restaurants and stores. Complimentary breakfast was excellent. We'll be back!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Clean room, not impressed with what we got for the money. The A/C didn't work right and there was no fridge in the room. Super 8 has cheaper prices and just as good of service! I'm definitely not staying at Hampton Inn again. Somebody is getting rich, for a not so great hotel!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
061162we, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Watertown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We’re very sorry that your experience at our property wasn’t up to our usual high standards.We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We do hope the next time you are in area you will consider staying at our hotel and experience our true Hamptonality.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Nice hotel, good breakfast, great price. Gym is really good - decent equipment (cardio, wts, universal) and the cardio machines ALL actually WORKED. If you spend much time in hotel gyms, you understand that this is the exception rather than the rule. The pool was warm, and the pool/hot tub area clean. My room was clean and quiet. Love this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

This Hampton Inn far exceeded my expectations. The hotel is either new or has been recently remodeled. There is new carpet in the rooms, modern decor and paint, a walk in shower with lovely ceramic tile, a charger station, and a separate coffee nook in the bathroom. The check in staff is very pleasant and welcoming. The Internet works fast and there is a wide variety of channels on the TV. The only thing negative that I can think of is it would of been nice to have a lounger chair in the room. There was space in the room that would fit a comfortable chair. My room did not have a microwave or refrigerator and I missed having those items. The bed was comfortable and the hotel was quiet. I highly recommend this hotel, even without the items I mentioned.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business