“IHOP”

Got a photo?
Add it.
IHOP
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Even though I stayed at the Comfort Inn with a continental breakfast; who can resist an IHOP for breakfast?!? Not me! I am not usually a "breakfast person", but I had to do IHOP. The food waffles and sausage were great. I have always loved there orange juice. The wait staff was very attentive.

1  Thank Sheri H

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Dropped in for lunch here and both opted for the strawberry French toast. The French toast was delicious and plentiful.

The service issue we encountered related to my drink. I asked for coffee which was delivered immediately and flask left for me to refill. I asked for cream straight away as there was none on our, or any surrounding, tables. The server said she would get me some and be right back.
I asked her a second time as she was passing and she said she had forgotten. Still no cream I asked a third time when the French toast was delivered and she said "oh, I forgot again". Still she didn't bring it back.

I finally gave up and when we settled our check I asked for the coffee to be removed. She seemed a little surprised and asked if I couldn't just drink it without cream. My response was no and anyway it was stone cold as I had waited for the promised cream to appear.
She seemed to think I was a bit unreasonable and didn't offer any apology so I figure customer service isn't a priority in this location. What a pity they should let themselves down in this way.

1  Thank Gill68
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Friendly staff and good food, great place for breakfast on a road trip! Clean restaurant with great variety of menu items.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Nice staff, very clean restaurant, and breakfast was very good, got lots of food for your money. Nice location, right across from hotel so we walked to meet family at restaurant.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

Very typical to the Ihops I've been to in the past. Food is hot and fresh, service is decent to good. Good value especially if you catch their specials. This one is more quiet and not nearly as busy as many are, making it a more pleasant place to relax and enjoy your meal than some Ihops that are always so busy and noisy.