“Great Food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Love their breaded shrimp because it's not too much breading! Have never been disappointed when ordering a special. Favorite steakhouse in this area.

Reviewed 15 February 2013

The people were very nice but my steak wasn't medium-rare,more well done. My collegue's steak was perfect

Reviewed 7 March 2012

high quality steak for a reasonable price, excellent beer selection with friendly midwestern service. I did not try the deserts but they looked great.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

We LOVE Cliffords! We always come here for special occasions and have never been disappointed. The food is excellent and the staff is friendly! We've always had amazing service!

Reviewed 15 December 2011

I went to Clifford's due to a recommendation from the desk person at the Holiday Inn. It was getting late, 9:30 pm, they still welcomed me warmly. I had a ribeye steak it was very flavorful and tender, according to the menu they age all of their steaks. The bill was just under $25 before the tip, including a larger dark German beer. I will go back on my next visit. The only negative was they don't take American Express.