“Great food”

El Tapatio
Ranked #2 of 63 Restaurants in Yankton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 July 2014

this place had nice cool drinks and great food ! the service was excellent it was perfect after a long day.

1  Thank William C

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

We were staying at the holiday inn express, this place is beside so we tried. We had heard it was good. It really is good! Good food, good service. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank 959dawnk
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Comfortable, clean restaurant with good seating and lighting.
The service is good and food comes out of the kitchen promptly.
The food is very good and the menu offers a lot of variety.
Nice place for a dinner for two or a large group.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I have eaten here several times when I come to town on business. They have a pollo poblano dish I like very well. The service is friendly and efficient and the food is fresh and flavorful. I recommend this restaurant to colleagues and they also report they were very satisfied with my recommendation.

1  Thank MHBSoDak
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

We were looking for and found a great restaurant in Yankton. The food was excellent and the prices reasonable. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Been to El Tapatio? Share your experiences!