Best Western Kelly Inn
US$127
US$123
Agoda.com
US$129
All reviewsattached restaurantpool areaminerva's restaurantexterior doorpoolside roomroom was cleangreat place to staywill stay there againcontinental breakfastcleaning staffthe hotel staffno elevatorvery nice staywafflesking bedstaff was friendlyvery nice hotel
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Very nice motel-price range a little steep but not bad. Motel allows pets in rooms but requires that they not be left alone in the rooms. Good pool facilities and building in very good shape. The personnel were very helpful in satisfying my requirements even though I did not have a reservation and was checking in after 9 PM. I was able to find this motel by using my Garmin GPS and actually booked the room while on the road. I would rate this motel as excellent.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWYankton, General Manager at Best Western Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay. We are glad you found everything to your liking. Please think of the BEST WESTERN Kelly Inn again should you pass through the Yankton area.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff. Left my toiletry bag in our room when we checked out. Called the next day and the person at the front desk had the bag and offered to mail it to us. Would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on tripadvisor. We consider dedicated and competent staff members our most valuable assets. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will think of the BEST WESTERN Kelly Inn the next time you are in the Yankton area.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I have stayed at the Kelly Inn several times over the last 2 years for business. What a great staff. These beds are some of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. Thank you Kelly for being a top notch Best Western. The food at Minerva's restaurant is the best in town also. Thanks, Bill Northern

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your kind comments concerning the BEST WESTERN Kelly Inn of Yankton. I appreciate you taking the time to submit a review. We value your patronage and look forward to your next visit to the Yankton area.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

The staff there is so incredibly accommodating and helpful. We had an issue with a noisy neighbor and the front desk ladies got us moved as soon as we complained to a much quieter area. The indoor pool area is very nice - no one using it on that night. The restaurant and bar area seems very nice even though we didn't use it. Definitely the place to stay in Yankton.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWYankton, General Manager at Best Western Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on tripadvisor. It is always gratifying to know that our performance was effective and appreciated. I am grateful you took the time to let us know of your satisfaction. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to your next visit to the BEST WESTERN Kelly Inn in Yankton.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stayed here a couple days while our A/C was being fixed. First time staying here, and was pleasantly surprised at how spacious the room was, and the convenience of our room having a sliding door right into the pool area - really liked that. Everything was clean, the beds were very comfortable, and I liked the "clean remote" - which is a kind of remote that allows for easy cleaning (typically, the remote is one of the dirtiest items in a hotel room....)

The continental breakfast was sufficient - the usual hotel fare. We enjoyed it, and the donuts were fresh. Minerva's room service was AMAZING! In the past, I haven't had good food there, but this time we ordered several times, and everything we had was so delicious!

I have a couple disappointments - 1. We didn't have a fridge or microwave in our room. I don't know if you can get rooms with those things in it - anymore, most rooms come with them no matter what. With a small child, that was inconvenient having to go to the lobby to use the microwave, and we couldn't keep anything cold either.
2. The Wi-Fi. Wow, this was probably the worst I've ever experienced in any hotel. Never really could get anywhere with an internet connection. Front desk called maintenance, and I heard he was making the rounds trying to help people with their connections. He really didn't do anything, but say that the storm was causing the connection to be slow. Since I couldn't connect at all the first night, even with leaving my computer open, trying to connect, I gave up. The next day, I had turtle-slow internet for about 10 minutes in the early afternoon. The weather was clear, and I tried a few more times throughout the day and never could get a connection again - frustrating. I liked the sign on the nightstand instructing people to go to the Best Western website to leave feedback & such, because that would be impossible, while actually staying here!!

Overall, it was a good value, and I'd probably stay here again. But I wouldn't even bother bringing the laptop next time.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your evaluation of your recent stay at our property. I appreciate you taking the time to submit a review. I am disappointed we failed to handle all of your requirements in a satisfactory manner. Your observations have aided us in locating areas of our service needing improvement. Please be assured your comments have been addressed. I hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with superior service.